>social anxiety disorder

>25
>179cm
>5/10 face front, 3/10 profile
>dad body
>0 dollars a year because NEET
>possibly on the spectrum, never cared to get diagnosed
I'm an incel because I don't exist around women

Attached: The hacker known as 4chan.gif (330x204, 1.67M)

Ur 27 youll never get to experience innocent love that chad had while he was 16 and fucking women In their prime. Now your just another wage Slavie

Whenever I see this gif I remember trolling people in a guy fawkes mask on webcam in the dark in my parent's basement lul

>25
>1m85
>4/10 face
>slender
>NEET
>low IQ

>18
>5'11
>6.5/10 face
>skinny fat, i weigh 155-160 but no muscle
>unemployed and not going to college but am working on getting IT certs rn

I think I may be somewhere in the autism spectrum. I've always been ostracized from my peers for as long as I can remember and I've always felt a bit behind socially. My older brother has obvious autism which means there is a higher likelihood of me being autistic, but my parents don't believe that I have it.

My upbringing was pretty bad as well because my dad is kinda a loser and my mom never really paid a lot of attention to me growing up. As a result, I spent my key developmental years on the internet playing vidya and getting into weird interests which made it even harder for me to connect with my peers as we had nothing in common.

I feel like there's something deeply wrong with me though. I feel lonely and like I'm a joke in every community I've been in, even on the internet. I always end up being the guy that people don't respect and make fun of.

I'm this user and I've also felt like you, it's been 7 years and I am completely dead socially. At some point you have to cut your losses and accept they'll always pick you out like your head's on fire

>36
>6'1
>6/10 face
>Fat
>Minwage shelf stacker
>Autism
>Can't conceal rage, keeps me unapproachable

>37
>5'9
>5/10 face
>fat as fatass
>NEET
>mentally unstable
>poorly socialized
>moms basement mode
Kissed a girl so no wizard powers, RIP.

Attached: basically.jpg (684x540, 33.19K)

Normally dont post this shit, but it would make an interesting comparison.

>20
>6'5
>face rated 8.5 on machine learning shit, foids rated me anywhere from 5 to 10
>lean
>student
>probably psychopathic
>body count of about 20

Tbh would be interesting to include some other shit like interests and field of work cause if all thats posted is looks its just obvious that some people mog other people.

>body count of about 20
>/incelgen/
Why did you post here when you're not even an incel brah?

>20
>6'5
>3/10
(chincel, eyecel, teethcel, earcel)
>relatively fit
>mommy's boy, no marketable skills
>high functioning autist, aloof most of the time, but have flickers of retardation and autistic rage once in a while
The cope mantra that I can get a gf if I wanted to works no longer. Parents express concern, but what can I really do? I knew it looked like it was over at the age of 13, huh. Perhaps it never even began.
Maybe prop the copes up by learning some new skills like coding, drawing and writing? Probably the first tow would pay better.

Attached: 41rtwpO9McL.jpg (800x450, 22.62K)

Cause I think its statistically interesting, which traits actually make people incels and how they stack up against each other. It would be interesting to have some low tier normies as comparison to see where the cutoffs lie for which combinations.

>mommy's boy
Based. Same here, I love my mom. The best thing about being blackpilled is it teaches you to cherish the few people that love you in life

>indian (original)

Attached: EHXhGXRWsAMosXn.jpg (491x960, 24.34K)

>$140k a year salary as a code
HOW DO YOU PEOPLE DO THIS ARRRRGGHHHHHH

>27
>5'5
>2/10 face
>Musclefat
>Broke as shit, sometime do oddjobs/sell drugs to friends/live on disability
>Not autistic, but very eccentric
I'm single because I'm a weird depressing ugly man who lives with his parents and can't hold a job.

Well, dark triad chad loves basking in his glory, nothing knew. The aforementioned observationsndo not require in-person posting.
I know. It hurts when you learn that she wants you to be able to provide for yourself and be a good man, but I dont meet those demands yet. Also ai don't have the patience and resilience to work consistently in order to improve my skills to a degree they become marketable. That sucks, really.
>tfw 21 in 5 months or so, the clock is ticking but I'm still the same

Attached: 1656309397954.png (500x477, 129.79K)

Get an arranged marriage?
Get a comp sci degree then move onto getting a place in a mid size tech company. Once you get your foot in the door, you're sorted. If you're from Europe, don't bother. I heard Euro code monkeys work on Walmart wages and get 40% of their income taxed too.

>33
>5'7 brown dethnic in the west
>3/10 face
>disgusting NEEToid
>mentally ill basement dweller
it never even began, my genes ordained i would die a KHHV from the moment i was conceived.

>22
>6'2"
>1/10 face, 0/10 body, women look revolted when they see me
>no social skills
>no marketable skills
>no hobbies
>employed in a dead-end white-collar job
>everyone I interact with (that isn't a relative) ends up hating me
Unironically, the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

>Get a comp sci degree
Not an option for me unfortunately. And yeah I'm from Europe so it wouldn't change much anyway.

What do you spend all your money on if you don't mind me asking? You make in a month nearly what I do in a year, so it's crazy to me that someone could have that much money.

>6ft 1
>7 incher when you take away the fat
>6-7/10 face
>above average muscle, about 20 percent BF

Somewhat volcel, I could have got my dick wet a couple times but the girl I was talking to most recently told me she was having sex with another guy so I fucked off even tho she was into me

Yeah. I tried really hard to fit in in middle school and kinda managed to have a couple of "friends" but only because I acted like an absolute idiot and did everything I could to get a laugh or some attention. I never could form a real connection with anyone and felt absolutely horrible because of it.

Luckily by high school I genuinely stopped caring about getting people to like me and I felt way better as a result.

What makes you think you're on the spectrum?