My boyfriend has never came before

my boyfriend has never came before

Attached: 205375-Kittens-Holding-Paws-While-Napping.jpg (540x372, 52.93K)

Why September 8th desu

i just got unbanned and i just hung out with my boyfriend

I've never come with a woman. I had 2 GFs back in high school who I got HJs and BJs from, but they couldn't do the motion fast enough, or something. Never fucked, maybe that would have been different.

You ever asked him what makes him cum?

how would he know when he hasnt before

>with a woman
ayyye swinging to the other side?

How is that even possible? Does he get a boner? Never even cummed in his sleep?

he gets boners
not even in his sleep

Low testosterone? But damn even low T levels you still produce some sperm. Wait a second, does he orgasm without ejaculation? Because I've hear that's possible.

he recalls no sleeping or waking orgasms and has never had a sexually charged fantasy
i would be surprised if it were low t. he has a deep voice, tall and muscular, extremely masculine features

literally not possible, he's lying
coming is so easy for men, not so much for women

This is the weirdest thing I've heard Ina while. Im pretty sure you cant produce sperm without having a nocturnal emission eventually. Does he even get horny?

that is what i thought too
no he just gets boners with no psychological desire attached

why isnt it possible
i wish i knew what to do

mine not either

also he said his boners never leak either

unironically have him get his brain scanned
I had similar issues and it turned out to be a tumor that they were able to fix

Attached: 1644554062516.png (581x247, 153.46K)

Are you buttgay?

Did you try inviting him?

he has had thyroid issues before where he lost a ton of weight and was producing almost none of one of his thyroid hormones. so it would not be surprising. they tested a bunch of stuff to find out what it was but for some reason testosterone wasnt one of them
what kind of brain scan did you get

no

he offered to try sec if i wanted and i said i wanted it to be his idea
hes a virgin

So he's like me, an unironically straight guy who's never had sex, doesn't want to, but is attracted to your body and loves to cuddle.

apparently
i have wondered if he might be gay but he says he feels not even romantic interest in men
loves to cuddle absolutely
we love touching each other all over and he loves comparing sizes of body parts (his are huge while my frame is slight as are most of my parts)