Are women oblivious or just actually evil?

>be me
>23yo 6'2" kinda thin
>attractive girl is interested in me at work
>oblivious
>someone tells me
>can't believe it
>start dating her
>she's distant
>doesn't like hugging me or kissing
>obvious red flags
>finally start asking questions
>she tells me she doesn't want to move too fast because of her last bf
>last bf was 6'5 gym bro who took her virginity but only after they broke up and they fucked for months afterward
>she claims it was just to keep him around because she was lonely
We've been dating for a like 6 months. I want to kill myself. She says that she's obsessed with me and really likes me... Bitch, you don't even want to touch me. What the fuck?! I just feel tormented.

Attached: __aisaka_taiga_and_takasu_ryuuji_toradora_drawn_by_chiko_beroro__db534cf5a43de5877bb971586d674ec1.jpg (674x506, 108.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYnmninjirA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women are vindictive beings, most of them are not worth the pain

why are you falling for her bs? I know you probably like her but she's playing you for a fool.

What bs am I falling for exactly? I know she's full of shit and obviously she's just not that attracted to me.

my apologies, i thought you were believing her but you said yourself you know she's full of shit

That sucks OP

>She says that she's obsessed with me and really likes me... Bitch
The words of a woman and ten cents are worth in total, about ten cents.

Just go flirt with other women and cheat on her. Dump her when you find a replacement.

I dont get it, are you her beta provider fallback plan or something?

I'd be more worried with how long between that and you was. She doesn't seem especially stable with intimate relationships, and it will definitely have an impact regardless what that impact may be. Everyone here will obviously jump to cheating. But it could also simply mean an overall lack of communication. Either way it could poison the relationship if you don't communicate these worries to her and demand she do the same for you. Better to find out now that it won't work out.

do one of two things
either
>put your arm around her and get as physical as you can so you can slow push her into something resembling actual sex and intimacy
or
>leave her right the fuck now

why do people get in relationships and do this to themselves when you can lit just get oxy in pill form lol

wait hold on, maybe she's socially like a female Charlie Bronson and just doesn't know how to function in a healthy relationship. Just make sure she's not using you for money

Charlie who?

mate how do you not know the legend
youtube.com/watch?v=nYnmninjirA

I'd just kill myself dude. I'm already close to that point personally.

6 months? just break up

100% guaranteed they fucking on the side still. complete the circle user, hide in the closet, watch the gymbro fuck your girl like the slut she is and jack off.

So youre the rebound.

Dont get used and walk away

Um... dump her? Man a lot of men becoming more easily cucked now.

>chad gets blue balled and used as a sexless rebound
kek

She's oblivious because her actions have no consequences. She can fuck 6'5 and still keep 6'2 on the hook. If you don't create some consequence to this, she will continue her behavior. Dump her.

I'd hardly call myself a chad.