Any other adult children living with their shitty parents here?

Any other adult children living with their shitty parents here?
>be me, 26
>scared of living independently due to years of anxiety/OCD and complacency at home
>work from home but make less than $2000 per month, mostly because lazy
>asshole dad constantly barges into my room and yells at me
>mom loves me but has little power over what he does
I don't know if I should finally take the plunge and move out, or stay and keep living with this shit. The issue is that I'm too attached to the house itself, as well as my mom, pets, geographic area, etc. Basically everything about this place other than my dad. And since I've been dealing with anxiety and agoraphobia for years, I feel like I'll have a mental breakdown if I move. But I also want my own life without my dad yelling at me, so idk what to do. I just wanna be comfy.
At this point I just know if another place will ever feel like *home* to me if I do move out.

Attached: 1313777142002.png (600x673, 239.32K)

If they want you to go, then move out.

My dad wants me to go, but my mom doesn't :(

yes. my dad was abusive my mom a stupid enabler but kind at heart. you are actually in a good position albeit late. my plan is to stay here as long as possible because i have 0 expenses. that way i can save for all my big expenses faster that i wouldnt be able to get had i had to afford housing. nearly impossible. so i will stay here and purchase a really nice car in cash, any stupid expensive toys i want for my future home, an education, and everything big. then i will have the rest saved for a house. when the perfect house and time comes i will buy it, and then my only expense will be my house. as long as i make enough money to pay the mortgage which should be less than 1000 ideally, i will be able to survive working part time at that point. but only if i need to. i'll have an education. you basically can have the savings account of a richfag if you play your cards right and own property. save for a hefty down payment and a college tuition, and graduate while at home. move out once you can get a job making 100k and you can drop 40k or 60k cash on a house. you will be miles ahead of any other young person who realistically will be wageslaving and renting forever. buy a home in a booming gentrifying city and live the american dream. you can get out of here but you don't need to right away, be strategic so you can continue your easy neeting lifestyle later in life too. i plan to have a small villa and a ferrari one day WHILE NEETING. i will do it.

im 29 living with mom in a little appartment

and i have talked to rich jews about this, all of them stayed home until age 30 doing exactly this and building massive credit scores. then when they buy their house they get amazing deals

They will both be proud of you for getting your own place.

it's not affordable nigger
you can be rich as fuck if you stay home instead. who cares that you can't fuck stupid girls and go oout to dumb normie parties. get rich, become doctor. asians don't leave home until married, they're the richest social class

My mom will for sure, but she will also miss me.
I don't think my dad is capable of being proud of anyone, including himself. He's basically a lazy neet with anger issues that also controls my mom's finances.

Some places it is affordable with $2k a month. I also dont know how much OP has saved up already. It was definitely worth it for me. Cope

it's not affordable unless the rent is 1000 a month, or a mortgage in a really shit or rural town. it's not worth it when you could just stay home and save and live in the nicest cities. if you bought a mortgage you'll be coping in a while here. and what else could you be doing with the price you pay for housing for no reason? you could get a masters degree or open a business or pay cash for a porsche. not worth it

>I also dont know how much OP has saved up already.
very little kek. I'm not very responsible with money, and spend a fuckton on cute clothes and nice food and vidya autism.

Your dad is a narcissist and feeds off your misery. He does not want to see you succeed. Only wants to use you as a punching bag to feed his own ego. All of your neurotic disorders are stemming from years of emotional abuse. The trauma can be reversed when you know the source of the problem IS NOT YOU. Its your fathers mental illness. Dont bother getting in fights with him or anything just get out of there ASAP.

Based post on four chan? nice.

I am turning 30 in November and live with both my parents

Attached: B011D483-9A4D-49AB-836F-8695EC4382CE.png (600x749, 255.7K)

yes im in my early 30s and live at home with my parents, my parents still love me enough even though i constantly lie, drink and do drugs, and fuck up at the things i try to do like school jobs or relationships

Thank God my mom divorced my dad, if that fucker was still here I don't think I could hold back my rage. It's quite peaceful and I have no intention of moving out until marriage. Imagine living paycheck to paycheck to appease strangers lol.

>he thinks a credit score is the end all be all of a good mortgage
>he doesnt have a clue about debt to income ratios
>he doesnt have a clue about credit history (and I dont mean paying off a credit card used to buy tendies at mommys house)
At least you sell the part of shut in retarded fairly well. Whatever kikes you talked to are mentally retarded if they said a good credit score gets you a good mortgage rate

My dad is useless and his mother (my grandma) is an overbearing cunt that has been yelling at everyone since I can remember. Thankfully I don't live with them but it doesn't stop them from bothering me with phone calls all the time. Just a generally unpleasant, dysfunctional side of the family. Thank fuck I don't live with them post-divorce.

I live at home because housing prices are way too fucking retarded and I'd rather kill myself out of spite or go homeless than give the real estate industry any money

My dads a nigger too idk what makes boomers do this