What's your excuse now, huh?

he was legit making 400 bucks a month, lives at a 82 IQ country, and scored a cute 7/10 whitey.

without not even speaking English.

what are you doing not putting yourself out there, believer on the false ideology called blackpill?

huh? huh huh huh huh? Tell me.

Attached: 6354654354335445.jpg (1160x772, 108.14K)

its not that hard to get a grill if you aren't creepy and are funny to them

you can even be kinda ugly and it'll work

We're ready for No Excuses 2022

It's literally just exist nowadays

Attached: 62345432543555.gif (320x180, 659.88K)

Nothing better than a White Female lusting for Brown Big Dick

White women are weird their facism is only applied to their own race, Ive seen ugly fucking blacks, indians and arabs with cute white girls that defys explanation using conventional Chadosexual logic, white women are just race traitors they are programmed to barely breed with their own race but have no issue fucking males from another race. Infact Ive notice if a white guy isnt white a white female facism towards him changes if a white girl thinks a white guy is hispanic her facial standards drop its insane how fucked in the head white women actually are.

The wall is coming Mccuck.

White women will pass everything to colored men, criminals, illegals etc, but they have 0 tolerance for white men on how they should behave etc

Will wonders never cease.

>if you aren't creepy and are funny to them
i fail at both. at least i dress well and smell nice

White men must be Chad for white girls but non white men can be average however. I feel so sorry for white guys they have the most awful women on this planet no wonder they want to replace them with gooks.

It's insane how much they despise their own men. Men and women of the same race have nothing in common that's crazy, I feel closer to a man for man from another race than a woman from my race.

The blackpill exists

Whites dont have charisma
(Excluding me but thats due to my Cherokee genes).

Es solo porque el morro la tiene grande

White foids do find asian men disgusting but they dont show aggression like if a white guy who aint Chad level tries to hit on them they genuinely fucking hate their own men for a reason I cant comprehend.

are asians and whites lumped together now

>indians
just be curry is real bros

>what's your excuse now
i'm not brown enough

that's probably because higher expectations. like if you're non white, youre excused cuz youre ugly. so you won't be treated harshly

just be brown theory?
maybe this is why decline is so motivated recently

Attached: 74353246254643.jpg (1153x737, 50.11K)

you mean he has a big dick? most likely no, they're malnutritioned

rip her genes not like she had any to begin with. mixed children tend to hate their white parents

>scored a cute 7/10 whitey
She's a 5/10 and a white American woman is a downgrade from a Nicaraguan.