/vir/-Virginity general

Only virgins are allowed to post
No sex havers allowed

How is everyone doing today?

Attached: Danny-Duncan-Virginity-Rocks-Black-Hoodie-_324634-front-US.jpg (530x630, 59.83K)

Cool thread, unfortunately Any Forums is a normie board now and nobody here is a virgin anymore.

I am doing great because I realised that every chance I had at sex that was squandered, just left me more opportunity to remain and die a virgin with full ignorance of what touching a woman is like, I feel like that makes me special. I also have an almost full head of grey hair at only 22 isn't that neat? I am also extremely spiritually advanced from my alcoholism days where I had a lot of revelatory moments. I may sound sarcastic but this is literally my life and the only cope I have for all my squandered chances are the cope that I will at least die a virgin

Real sad
Everyone tells me to come here

Drinking goyslop and trying not to die from the heat. What you doing OP?

Attached: 1637517286922.webm (1920x1080, 457.27K)

This used to be a smart board, even though filled with virgins, I had read some extremely wise and insightful posts on here, now it seems only brain damaged people are left, and sex havers. Now people bring the issue of confidence and validation into having sex, as if lack of intimacy wasn't enough, now I gotta worry about what people think of me aswell? I suggest you leave this place and not come back to this brain damage poison, I know I will, this place literally tells me not to be confident because I am a virgin, I think that's some bullshit.

Virgin here, finally a thread without "fembots/femcels".

Attached: PatrickBatemanSmug.jpg (700x525, 97.5K)

None of the female posters claim to be virgins

Isaac Newton said his best accomplishment was staying a virgin

Lowkey mocked for being a virgin at my wagie job today, just kinda have to brush it off ig

Attached: laincat.jpg (1190x1723, 326.99K)

I don't really get involved with those people so I wouldn't know. I just know that this'll be a femalefree space since women lie about being virgins.

If I had a place to go I wouldn't be here in the first place

Attached: FYrzLNQXwAAIXZN.png (500x534, 248.45K)

Whenever this happens, I like to remember that these fags are just wagecucks stuck in the same dead end shitgrind that I am. Not much of a cope, but it's enough.

Checking in, am okay. Made friends with a woman too since I was here

Attached: 36A0DB3D-188D-44BC-BBEF-D9AD596EC29C.jpg (750x747, 62.28K)

Are you still a virgin if you've only had sex with a transwoman?

Attached: FbEQb1bXkAA6GXy.jpg (1220x2048, 154.23K)

>I also have an almost full head of grey hair at only 22 isn't that neat?
Absolutly based. Post pic

No
Get out reeeee

Be careful
You'll be thrown out of this thread

Do not worry, for she is married and I am asexual

Attached: 2E2BF648-B93B-4FF8-99A3-1E4B87054B15.jpg (1198x677, 82.34K)

>Asexual
Lucky

Does it count if you've fucked only sex workers? I get mixed reactions over that especially on this board, some say sex is sex while others say it doesn't count

I've fucked in Nevada brothels on two separate occasions in the past year, so far. So I've had sex twice in my entire life (I'm 31) and paid for it both times

Fair point user, kinda like a crabs in a bucket situation but they go after people for not being normie enough than trying to leave

Attached: Sayu.jpg (1920x3130, 2.27M)

Wish I could, it's not bad enough as in it can't be fully seen indoors, but when outdoors especially on a cloudy day, it's bad and I look 55, on the sides I got more grey hair than natural hair, I can't wait to rock that dante look

No but I'm not gonna kick you out

Well yeah it counts, the only thing that is inexistent there is the achievment of the sex, you done nothing to seduce that hooker you just paid her.

Yeah the fact that I drove to Nevada just to (legally) fuck a hooker, twice, while pretty much everyone else can just get it whenever doesn't make me feel great. It's like using a cheat code in a video game... same end result but with none of the achievement like you said.