Bidets/nozzle is literally more hygienic and cleans your poophole completely...

Bidets/nozzle is literally more hygienic and cleans your poophole completely. Toilet paper leaves residue and smell also it clogs the sweage system.

Why western anons are not adopting this ?

Attached: image.jpg (1250x500, 139.8K)

I don't care about hygiene, it's for normalfags.
I haven't brushed my teeth in weeks, why would I care about making my asshole 1% cleaner? I'm not planning to get fucked

>why would I care about making my asshole 1% cleaner?

its more than 100% cleaner. there is zero poop left after you wash with bidet/nozzle.

>Why are you not using bidets/nozzle instead of toillet paper?
- Community bathrooms
- I don't sit down on toilets anyway, I put wear shower slides and squat on the rim so the bidet would miss anyway. Do these exist for squat toilets?

Attached: file.png (704x650, 586.9K)

>there is zero poop left after you wash with bidet/nozzle.
Then what?

>- I don't sit down on toilets anyway, I put wear shower slides and squat on the rim so the bidet would miss anyway. Do these exist for squat toilets?

yes they do

Attached: 19307ba181367cd4e181f3684dc84cf1.jpg (600x450, 47.35K)

I shower every single time I defecate and get right up in my asshole with soap.

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1331, 97.48K)

>Then what?

you wouldnt have to think about if your tinder date took a shower after shitting when you go down on her.

had horrible experience with some dates when i went down on them.

Are you aware that the 2 are not mutually exclusive?
Countries with bidets or bidet showers, which you call nozzles, still use toilet paper

>putting a communal hose in your ass
Disease alert

jesus christ, it's always 'this or that' 'red or blue' 'cars or trains'
YOU CAN HAVE TWO THINGS AT THE SAME TIME
IT'S OKAY

Fucking normie get out reeeee etc

you can just take a hot shower with soap after you come back home.

I agree they're just not common in the US. Maybe I'd get a toto washlet if I owned my place instead of renting.

Paper doesn't clog the sewer user, it breaks up easily. Wipes and oil are what clog sewers.

dont like gobbling up on leftover peanut butter when i am eating ass and i like eating ass.

>Paper doesn't clog the sewer user, it breaks up easily. Wipes and oil are what clog sewers.

agree to disagree. it does clog the sewers. there are thousands of studies on this. this is just one.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1105x361, 62.46K)

This comment undermines your entire thread if you're going to say you should use a shower. Who fucking cares the method you clean your ass with then?

I see. Well, every clog I've ever had to deal with was from things other tenants in multi-unit buildings put in their kitchen sinks. Never had a problem with a toilet except leaking when the wax ring needed to be replaced.

I have to buy one, install it, remind myself to use it, I also don't like the idea of something squirting my ass. So no thanks.

>This comment undermines your entire thread if you're going to say you should use a shower.

so every time you shit you take a shower afterwards? this is why china is winning against the west.

I don't even wipe to begin with

Attached: 1608457294349.png (912x1024, 157.69K)

>I also don't like the idea of something squirting my ass. So no thanks.

but you are ok with walking with your shit covered poophole whole day.

Well been doing that for 25 years so yeah I guess so, no problems here

Bidets:
>>putting a communal hose in your ass
>you can just take a hot shower with soap after you come back home.

Toilet paper:
>>Bidets/nozzle is literally more hygienic and cleans your poophole completely. Toilet paper leaves residue and smell also it clogs the sweage system.
>so every time you shit you take a shower afterwards? this is why china is winning against the west.