Imagine the shame...

Imagine the shame, Imagine how your entire family knows you and will remember you for the rest of their lives as the tranny kid.

First thing your literal 9 year old sister texts you is a fucking tranny and gay flags. I would kill myself on the spot. I'm not saying it's not cute but the shame is just unimaginable (I also got permanently banned from MadeMeSmile)

reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/x8fxtw/i_came_out_as_trans_to_my_family_and_my_9_year/ini9or5/?context=3

Attached: Capture.png (735x830, 280.57K)

>I would kill myself on the spot
I'm willing to bet no one would miss you

>FTM
You just KNOW it's either
>A) Shotgun to the face due to lack of attention
>B) Detransition because "it wasn't really me"
>C) Little sister suddenly knows a lot for her age and is really mature

Based supportive imouto

Yep, FTM is going from EZ mode to nightmare manlet mode and even if they detransition the huge clits should become a problem in theory, but men are horny and desperate and would fuck anything.

sorta unrelated but I wonder how all the companies (game movies etc) are gonna react when society as a whole starts going against trans people and other things similar. Like are they gonna start backpedaling all the trans stuff like emblems words of support inclusive clubs etc? Cause you'd be very surprised just how many normies and even zoomers aren't having any of this and just want to return to a state of normalcy. Its gonna happen one day, in fact it already is happening but just on a smaller scale, and when it does its gonna be one hell of a show.

Attached: 1660170434389039.gif (320x320, 1M)

FtM are usually alright
they pass extremely easily and can actually build relationships with women much easier than MtF (since they literally were them, and can understand them)
plus it's far less likely to be some weird fetish
and they actually act + dress like men, not just some hyper stereotypical look that most MtF use

>"IS THAT A HECKIN' SUPPORTIVE FAMILY MEMBER!? AN ADULT MAKING THEIR OWN DECISIONS!?"
>"AAAAAIIIIIEEEE!!! I'M GOING INSANE! HELP ME, ANDREW TATE PETERSONMAN!"

lol, get fucked chud.

>9 year old sister texts you
This is the real problem 9 year olds should not have phones this is how kids get groomed. Do kids not play with toys anymore?

Not only that but 9 year old knows about the gay and tranny shit. Man... the next generation is fucked, I'm telling you.

>Do kids not play with toys anymore?
Toys? What are you talking about?! She has her iPad and PC right there! What do you mean I'm supposed to supervise them, that wasn't part of the deal!

Someone's mad.

Calm down, incel.

Not as mad as the fascist dogwhistling death threats in the form of, "I'd kill myself if I were them".
Trans people don't want to be your enemy, as much as you dearly wish otherwise.

>Trans people don't want to be your enemy
Of course not, how would they get to trust them then

Imagine getting so upset by trannies that you kill yourself to own them
This is your brain on Any Forums

Based user who hates his own life and likes to shit on other people for being self aware, proud and happy.

It's honestly just an expression. I love myself too much to kill myself.

People who lash out like you do, tend not to love themselves.
Confidence is a bear trap, insecurity is a nail bomb.

Based and silent hill 2 pilled.

>usually act like men
that's not true at all... If you spend any time with them you can probably tell, even if they pass as the opposite sex better. They just think like women.

>Confidence is a bear trap, insecurity is a nail bo-ACK

Attached: 1630072462007.gif (256x256, 2.97M)

>lash out
You really make it sound like I was angry.
I'm giving more of a disappointment feeling. I just feel bad for the tranny and their family. They will be known as the tranny and the family with the tranny.

The fate of each and every transvestite is inescapable. Each new member of the 41% gives me a hearty chuckle. Trannies in this thread, I eagerly await your extinguishment.

Attached: 1662099465977266.gif (1300x800, 1.66M)

Q.E.D.

Get help, get laid, get whatever will pull you out of this bigot muck.

i've met 4 trannies personally, all of them were FtM and I got along with them fine
I've only ever seen a single MtF tranny in real life and he was honestly disgusting, wearing a stereotypical pink frilly long dresses, it's like they don't know how actual women dress...

>drops slurs like spaghetti
>"I'M NOT LASHING OUT!"

>>"AAAAAIIIIIEEEE!!! I'M GOING INSANE! HELP ME, ANDREW TATE PETERSONMAN!"
Lmao, that actually got me.