/britfeel/

Runcorn, Cheshire edition

Attached: Silver_Jubilee_Bridge,_Runcorn_at_night_(geograph_4431283).jpg (2857x1577, 3.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeqMg9c_Dy0
sendvid.com/fd7h7mmv
youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

josh is a pussy

what happened to SSM? his stream abruptly stopped

Got refused from Het Transportbedrijf the other night. Waited in the queue for fucking hours.

When I got to the door, the legendary bouncer "Zirkzee" (Rotterdam's answer to Sven from Berghain) took one sniff of me and just said:

"Nee. Dit is geen visboer, stinkend."

come to runcorn and I will smash your fucking heads in and make you suck my toes

Attached: 1662393057986563.jpg (3456x4608, 3.49M)

nice pic, post tits next pls

Cute feet Josh

What a fucking night this was lads. Remember it like it was yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=zeqMg9c_Dy0

Large gang of mosquitoes started on him

do ye like me moccasins lads

Attached: 1662127376160853.jpg (3456x4608, 3.08M)

Oh my God, I just read the news...
RIP David Bowie.

why do you shave your Iegs

they dont look like tits to me...

A girl called Josh?

Men can have tits too now bigot

its 2022, just let the lad post his tits, adolf

comfy init
makes clothes feel way nicer
nothin better than puttin fresh joggers on after shaving ye legs

Attached: 1652534974232.jpg (1080x1824, 47.68K)

should film yourself raving in an industrial estate lid, would be good to watch that

anyone here play them grand strategy games?
looking to get into them. should i play ck3 or wait for victoria 3?

Gonna cop meself an e-scooter most likely i fink for my grocery runs and whatnot

One with nice suspension and decent range and some limited off-road capabilities

Better than fockin around w/the folding bike shit

Course i'll keep the ol' bikington around too, gonna ask the egg donor to store it for me inna garage or sommet

Attached: 1589817418066.jpg (800x1066, 67.88K)

might film meself havin a little boogie in me room one day
love a good random sendvid sesh
>link related
sendvid.com/fd7h7mmv
I'm a good actor aren't I?

bloody bastard bitch of a headache rn because of the sugarnibba withdrawals

Attached: sample_fc46111a19f49bcc5e937655a232ad8117c1bd94.jpg (850x601, 168.07K)

whoops
meant for
fuck off with the mutes cunt

Is anyone else here just so fucking depressed by life here in "Great" Britain that they long for something else? Because I sure am, so I started studying NDEs and death.

Of course, nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, gets normies and NPCs more uncomfortable and/or riled up than the idea that near-death experiences are ACTUALLY real, and that there is good reason to think that they are and that we should take them seriously.

Here is an extremely persuasive argument for why near-death experiences (NDEs) are real:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o

It makes a huge deal about the fact that near-death experiencers (NDErs) are representative of the population as a whole, and that when people go deep into the NDE, they all become convinced. As this article points out:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist

>"Statistics collected ... show that the "deeper" the NDE ... the greater the percentage of those who come away certain of the existence of the afterlife. Among those with the deepest experiences ... 100 percent came away agreeing with the statement, "An afterlife definitely exists"."

Since NDErs are representative of the population as a whole, and they are all convinced, then 100% of the population become convinced that there is an afterlife when they have a sufficiently deep NDE themselves. And so would you, me, or anyone, including the most dogmatic atheists and skeptics, because it is VASTLY more self-evidently real than this puny little experience of life on Earth we have now. When you dream and wake up, you immediately realize that life is more real than your dream. When you have an NDE, the same thing is happening, but on a higher level, as you immediately realize that life is the deep, deep dream and the NDE world is the real world.

Needless to say, even physicians, neuroscientists, and psychiatrists are convinced by their NDEs.

So I really hope the afterlife is better than this shithole.

Attached: 1574742683565.png (2289x1701, 1.46M)