Do you have mommy issues, user?

Do you have mommy issues, user?

youtu.be/8vIhMk68oO4

Attached: B05F83D9-8074-41CA-A5F9-3C7739598826.jpg (1170x631, 134.39K)

YES MOMMY YES MOMMY PLEASE FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME

What is this voice...

they are cleary 2 yo

>You will never be pegged into oblivion by your mom until you are left gasping for breath, shaking and not being able to walk straight for 2 weeks while she calls you a little slut
Bros.....

seek help
my man yo

Attached: 1608020321951.jpg (125x110, 2.63K)

i never experienced motherly love but im still dominant in bed and this does nothing for me

i could never tell a therapist about this are you crazy

On a similar topic, how do tell my therapist (she's amazing!) about my issues with ((genetic) gender-based) inferiority, desires for relationships based on abuse, humiliation, ballbusting, cuck garbage, etc? I never wanted to be programmed like this. I imprinted on some psychological traumas that I have trouble getting help for. Genuine

Not really. I have an OK relationship with my mom. I just really enjoy wearing diapers and want a girl that thinks it's cute/sexy and will indulge in it, but also make me feel safe/comfy to fulfill an emotional requirement I've yearned my entire life. My issues mostly stem from traumas experienced outside the house, not from family members.

Extreme, but I am the polar opposite of all of this.

Yes, and it sucks beacuse I can't achieve it... yet, and by the time I do i'll be in my mid 20s. Oh well, maybe I can get an e-mommy gf

you dont orogmitgn

Idk. I told my therapist I want to fuck my mom

My only issue with mommy is that her mic fucking sucks

ask your therapist to become your mother

yea but my mommy issues are the kind where i want to sexually enslave women to control their every action not the cringe femdom kind

Probably, though mommy shit grosses me out. I do have a femdom fetish though and am a misogynist and have trust issues, so it's pretty likely I have some sort of problem in that area. I'll never get any chance to indulge in my fetishes though, as I'm balding and that's already nightmare mode for vanilla dating, and it only gets worse the more taboo your fetishes are.

Yes! I've been wearing diapers lately too

no but im really into the idea of sucking girls' tits, i don't know if it's related, but my english teachers in highschool told me it was. i don't think i wanna fuck my mom but i guess i do

Attached: 1660933294562320.jpg (793x793, 51.6K)

I need a mommy gf to be the mommy i never had

The voice is clearly modulated.
The one talking is likely a dude.
And that's extremely gay.