I made friends with an user here but they found out I'm a guy and ghosted me...

I made friends with an user here but they found out I'm a guy and ghosted me. Does anybody even care about you if you aren't a femoid nowadays? He literally simped for what he thought could be a woman even though I never said or implied it.

Attached: 1607576979382.jpg (544x566, 90.26K)

kek do people really think they're gonna find a woman on here much less be able to date one properly? hell no, always assume its a man gentlemen even when they post cute anime girls. That aside im sorry that happened to you but at the same time you may or may not have saved yourself some trouble, guys like that only have pussy on their mind and never anything else.
Guys like that aren't solid.

Attached: 1660245419806414.jpg (680x5840, 313.52K)

I intentionally avoid adding women not because I hate them (I do), but because it's a complete waste of time knowing you're just some dozenth backup guy for when the one she really wants to talk with isn't around.

Attached: 1632898731094.png (945x547, 411.95K)

Guys generally dont give a shit about other guys. We arent some hivemind like women. Think about how guys treat each other if a single girl joins them.

checked
an interesting conundrum, looking through the lens of 'survive or reproduce'
do we socialize based on whether or not these two things are aided? if you can't help him reproduce, help him survive?

Attached: 49fb9b44c585da0cda337426ac064ab1.gif (160x270, 305.29K)

found a girl on here and spoke to her longterm whilst making plans for the future i'm no better off for it. don't scavenge for girlfriends on Any Forums of all places. you've been warned you retarded faggots.

yes, all whore Any Forums "fembots" have a platoon of simps in her dms that she juggles, even the ones that don't trip or put themselves out there. the woman situation is simply unworkable unless you find the one in a million non whore who isn't addicted to dopamine from male attention on the internet and won't constantly cheat on you for it.

>unless you find the one in a million non whore who isn't addicted to dopamine from male attention on the internet and won't constantly cheat on you for it
These women are actually not uncommon at all.

>He literally simped for what he thought could be a woman even though I never said or implied it.
Post screenshots without covering his name.

I'll be your fren user, I too dislike talking to femoide because all they do is seek attention and once they had enough they go to the next dumbass simp while fucking the most attractive guy they can find

Attached: 1662528181184079.jpg (300x244, 24.14K)

I just wanna sperg about simulation video games and old rpgs and roms and emulation of 80s 90s stuff and shit like that. but everyone just wants to talk about the boring triple shit games that zoomies play that are boring and lame.

umpsquematic peel#7255

I'll be friends with you if you let me move in and stay for cheap for a couple months. I'll buy my own food

t. added an user who considered letting me move in because he was capable of doing so but wouldn't never initiate convo with me

Go post on the /soc/ adopt-a-neet thread

This. Guys are unable to be bullies, they don't have enough testosterone like women do

I've been there for years, rarely do I ever find somebody who lives close enough to me.

What country? How close are you looking for?

>single girl joins
>everyone else turns into niggers and starts ignoring me
every time

states, where else.
preferably in my area code or just outside it

>states, where else

The many NEETs from 3rd world countries that can't get adopted due to immigration restrictions are jealous of you. Why are you so against relocation?

oh really then why don't i have one yet?

ugh, I'm not answering any more of your questions -- you're not somebody with a room and willing to rent it out to me.

Probably not in your zip code anyway, unless you live near Olympia.