I thought I was a woman all my life until I got a karyotype test and found out I have XXY chromosomes...

I thought I was a woman all my life until I got a karyotype test and found out I have XXY chromosomes. I feel like a genetic freak.

Attached: E29C1772-3DEB-4AC0-A91C-849F8F4F6DFF.jpg (339x280, 52.62K)

i think im a freak of nature too, very masculine features.

there's nothing wrong with being intersex OP

That's pretty hot OP

>tfw no hummunculus gf

i had no palate when i was born hahahaha

Oof, and I thought the guys who got cut had it bad.

you should kill yourself for being such a fucking disgusting abomination fuckup, youre a genetic deadend abomination and would be dealt with swiftly in a just world like the freak you are. HANG YOURSELF

What a bizarrely rude and unwarranted reply. Why be so mean for no reason?

Why did you get a karyotype test? Also hot.

XXY mean youre a midget right? I think its the Turner syndrome

>XXY chromosomes
Klinefelter? Shouldn't you look more like a man?

its all about phenotype. usually xxy are klienfelters males tho, are you fully developed as a woman?

OP do you have a femenine penis? can we see it?

Attached: 1662344017863534.jpg (400x400, 30.28K)

> I have XXY chromosomes.
What are the medical consequences?

Hi baby, I have XY chomosomes and a penis and I'm a WOMAN LOLOLOL

You are a genetic freak.

It's ok user you will not live too long

That's because you are a freak, of the troon kind.

Men with Klinefelter's syndrome don't look remotely like women. There's no way you would have missed your cock, balls and, well, rest of normal male body.
Dilate. Don't use intersex people as an excuse for your troonism, you disgusting faggot.

>There's no way you would have missed your cock, balls and, well, rest of normal male body.
Yeah wtf, OP, you didn't realise you were...different until now?

OP is a lying sack of shit. Probably from some trooncord, trying to force-meme that men with balls and cock can be women because muh intersex.
Google "Klinefelter syndrome" on Google images. Anyone with an active Y chromosome is a man.

Turner syndrome is where you have just one X chromosome and no Y chromosomes.
I've heard the effects of that are female body but not achieving fertility. I've since heard, from someone who had an abortion after the foetus was diagnosed with Turner syndrome, that there are also neurological effects similar to Down syndrome.

There are conditions that prevent people with XY chromosomes from developing male features. I've not heard any instances of it being combined with Klinefelter syndrome, but there is no reason why it couldn't be. If it were, the result would be morphologically female.