Whenever I make a post it always gets ignored. I posted early in a thread which hours later would still be up? No reply

Whenever I make a post it always gets ignored. I posted early in a thread which hours later would still be up? No reply.
I make a post in a thread that includes everyone? Everyone gets their response except for me.
It feels like people here and in real life are exclusively only ignoring me. And then they gaslight me by saying "The world doesn't revolve around you?" when I bring it up. What the hell? I never even claimed or thought that. I swear it feels like everyone is plotting against me.

Attached: PatrickBatemanDisintegration.jpg (500x646, 64.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellmind.com/avoidant-personality-disorder-4172959
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me too

I only get replied to when i get ganged up on

I guess they really are just like normoidcattle. See that one guy gets shat on and join in to be one of the group.

I get ignored alot on here also. i try not to take it personal.

You probably say dumb nigger things ngl tbqh.

best way to get replies is to be funny or pick a fight with someone
there are also a lot of lurkers on this site that never post too so someone out there might still be interested in your posts without you ever realizing it

totally understand the frustration
a handy tip is replying to people
that way they see (you) and will not ignore, sometimes when the thread is busy i only look at the people that (you) me,
also i sometimes am scared of replying for if they wouldnt want me to talk to them.
so yeah either posting very early in a post so everyone reads it or respond to (multiple) people so they feel spoken to

I tried to as well but it has gotten to the point that it's no longer ignorable. It's just ridiculous. It is as if the discordfaggots make their threads and know who is who and decide whom to reply to. Maybe that's why there are also so many namefags as opposed to a few years ago.
Ok.

For some reason I found this post much more interesting than the OP.

So first poster other than OP, what's up? Tell us about yourself.

do you have avoidant personality disorder? i do and i always feel this way

>best way to get replies is to be funny or pick a fight with someone
I already do that except that I only start fights with those who deserve it.
>there are also a lot of lurkers on this site that never post too so someone out there might still be interested in your posts without you ever realizing it
Thanks, that makes me feel WAY better about this matter.

I don't know what that is. Care to explain or should I just look it up?

That's why I post pictures of women on my threads to bait more replies.

Attached: mommy2.jpg (2880x1440, 250.09K)

take advantage of Cunningham's Law

verywellmind.com/avoidant-personality-disorder-4172959
this website has a good list of symptoms
i dont know if you are like that im just asking because i also feel like people specifically ignore me and i assume because of this

There's only like 2 anons on this board you probably annoyed them

That's an option but then they would post pic related and mostly talk about the woman.

Attached: LustProvokingImage.png (575x620, 272.41K)

Good idea, noted.
Thank god you posted, I got tired of watching that psych2go video.

Attached: ApuTakingNotes.jpg (655x527, 36.23K)

That's fine, I'm a simple man. I see (You), my brain gets a small bit of dopamine.

I've looked through the symptoms. While many/most apply to me some don't. Not sure what to make of that. Don't want to self-diagnose either.

>And then they gaslight me by saying "The world doesn't revolve around you?" when I bring it up. What the hell? I never even claimed or thought that. I swear it feels like everyone is plotting against me.