Most "incels" just have standards that are way too high. Most ugly girls are willing to fuck ugly guys...

Most "incels" just have standards that are way too high. Most ugly girls are willing to fuck ugly guys. I see ugly couples all the time.

Attached: 1662483946905702.jpg (640x631, 41.16K)

>Most "incels" just have standards that are way too high.
No they don't
> Most ugly girls are willing to fuck ugly guys.
No they're not
>I see ugly couples all the time.
No you dont

Yes they do, yes they are, yes I do

>Most "incels" just have standards that are way too high.

The only incels that are like this give ridiculous standards so that the crushing reality of their attaining power doesn't cave their fucking head in. It's much more comforting as an ugly person to say that the only reason you don't date is because they need to be X. You and I both know X is unattainable and they know it too but it's better than internalizing that they are the problem because they're too ugly.

What makes incels so vapid and beauty obsessed? Are they low IQ

You completely misunderstood my comment. I don't know if they are low IQ but it seems that you are.

>Everything is still men's fault
Oh look it's this very original thread again

Based, OP dismantled.

You dont know or you dont want to say?

I really like that picture. Like he's so obviously disgusting and kinda scary looking but she loves him so much that she finds it endearing. It's really cute. I hope they're still together

>its supposedly the achievement of all women that men are so successful and innovative.
Nah. Incels exist because they are the lazy version of me. I had many chances of just giving up.

>this. So much this!!!! Upvoting!
Cringe. Can't come up with an original opinion.

No they don't, no they aren't, no you don't.

I am told--by women--that SOCIETY is vapid and beauty obsessed. Which is it, are incels imposing high standards on women, or are women (society) imposing high standards on everyone else?

Can't have it both ways, hole.

> Most ugly girls are willing to fuck ugly guys
Oh boy, casual sex with someone who doesn't even like me! Where do I sign up?
It's not about settling for looks, it's about not settling for low-virtue, trash women.

>you cant have both incels and society be beauty obsessed
Huh? Anyway what do you think makes incels so vapid and beauty obsessed? What could possibly make them so brainless?

How often do you vibe with non trash women?

Wrong. Most ugly men and women have too high standards whereas normies are often alright with an uglier person since that makes them the dominant person in the relationship.
You see tons of relationships where only one partner is ugly exactly bc of this dyamic. I rarely see any relationship where both are younger than 30 in which both are ugly

>You can't have incels (people outside society) and society (people in society) be beauty obsessed
Correct. Pick one.

I know right. it's very nice to see.

I already said it. I guess I'll dumb it down a smidge.

Ugly incel says want 10/10.
You know they can't get 10/10
I know they can't get 10/10
Ugly incel say 10/10 because they know they likely can't pull even a 1/10 because they're ugly.
Better to choose celibacy through unreal standards than to have celibacy thrusted onto you because you're ugly as sin.

Did you understand that or is it still too nuance for you?

>incels are outside of society
How do they post online and know about our memes?

its over OP, pack up your shit. you're done.

This was pertinent to people trying to date a decade ago or so. Dating market is very different now, ugly girls can attract above average looking men from apps and social media very easily.
Even woman in picrel got a chadlite boyfriend after posting on reddit

Attached: wyGyqNQNtJjssyuWUEgXO0qO7fVfGo1osKeUNr_GyQw.jpg (640x853, 76.65K)

>everything is about beauty for incels
Did tranime cause this

>Even woman in picrel got a chadlite boyfriend after posting on reddit
surely you are lying

What? Is this a bot or something? It's not about beauty at all... That's what I've been saying.

Anyone else remember a time when this wasn't a standard Any Forums thread?

>very easily
>there are literally hundreds of times more men than women on internet apps
>very easily
Lol. You sound like those crypto bros who think its easy to become a morbillionaire

This was pre tiktok and pre tinder

>ugliness is not about beauty

Wallow in your own misery kid lol

That's because everything has to be men vs. women and gender politics nowadays.
It's tiresome, generic and uninspired. Which coincidentally is also the fate Any Forums has befallen in the mid 2010s.

Attached: 81e50b560443978c4c05898f2b58568c-imagejpeg.jpg (708x867, 141.42K)

God I wish I'd find a girl that likes ugly guys. Please please please god.

Deadsrs. I tried to find the post on Camas where she even posted it on Reddit then deleted it since a lot of redpill types were lamenting how over it is after she posted it. Guy was a solid 7/10
If there are hundred times more men on the net then it just means it's easier for ugly women, dummy

>there is no demand, thats why its such a good deal!

Right? Makes me smile :)