Vent Thread

>Hey king, what's wrong?

Attached: 4fc.jpg (748x900, 41.24K)

Ha, it's nothing, bro... Just a bit tired, is all...

Attached: df6tzo4-8680209a-62a7-4047-9259-bcdcbed17ce7.png (207x308, 30.79K)

are you sure you're *just* tired?

Attached: 32f.jpg (822x960, 49.56K)

I've lost Jesus

hey bro, really i'm doing fine don't worry about it, haven't been really talkative lately but it's really nice to have you message me lmao.

you know i would be the first to spam doomer post you if anything was really going wrong lmfao.

Attached: chad-floor.png (1280x690, 697.91K)

Well if you're happy then I'm happy, keep it up.

Attached: a731ce618b9126b3d1345ecee2f91585.jpg (602x666, 54.73K)

we will make it fellow GUGACHAD

Attached: tfw.png (527x484, 183.85K)

I live in California and recently went on across the country to visit family for the weekend. The girls there were all more attractive, even the black ones and there were so many more young people out and about. The grass is literally greener and I can't believe I've actually spent all my time in this shithole dump with nothing but old ugly ass whores.

Attached: 1661909754030563.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

Been feeling not so much like myself lately. Hadn't worked out in a week, started back the other day, just doing pushups rn, squats later. I feel like I'm not doing enough schoolwork, it's not alot but damn I couldn't bring myself to do any school stuff today at all . I think I'll keep up with exercise but stop forcing myself awake at 3 45 for sometime being and just resting a bit

Attached: 1637660791654.jpg (606x961, 375.55K)

I don't know user, I don't like in the states but tons of people here would love to live in California. The grass is greener of course, but even your situtation is better to a lot people. Aren't tons of Californians moving out anyway?

Honestly feel the same with exercise, I'm so lazy and tired all the time I don't give it the full workout anymore.

I just wanted to smoke weed and not work...

I taught myself how to build websites 4 months ago then fucked around. Its now taken me almost two days to build a website that 4 months ago I could have built in an hour. I am very frustrated with myself.

Whats worse is I promised to fix someones website up for them recently.

I'm balding ;-;

Practise makes perfect right? Hopefully you can redevelop your skill again.

how old are you?

same ://

hey chad, how can I find a gf? you are always walking around with beautiful women, can you give me advices?

Nigger jsjsjsj

Sadly I'm not the dude in the photo. I can tell you though as a dude like yourself who browses Any Forums I've been through hell but I've had girls express interest in me. Though I wasn't able to ask them out due to circumstances, I was able to attract girls by dressing well and grooming myself well and being confident on the surface even though I'm an aspie deep down inside. Girls lean into your strengths, and they liked me even if I was quirky or "posh". I don't have any meaningful advice but please take it from me. I had two chances at a relationship just from my dingy part-time job and the social circle I was presented with. Now all I need to do is actually make friends.

Attached: images.jpg (200x252, 6.51K)

forget about me king, how're you doing?

Attached: ohyeah.jpg (1080x607, 51.84K)

i don't see how my united kingdom will ever be good again, with these posh cunts so out of touch running our country, with the earliest time we can have some change being almost 2025

how tall are you fren?

originally

I am haunted by past regrets. I know it is pointless to to think about that, but I can't help it. Also feeling lonely.