Have you ever gotten ara ara'd user?

Have you ever gotten ara ara'd user?

Attached: image.png (251x326, 63.17K)

Yes, maybe. Something close to it atleast. One time in 6th grade. We had a high school girl join class as a teacher assistant. It was during some math class and I asked for help. She was hugging me from behind and looking on my paper and asking me what I needed help with. I could feel her really soft boobs squish against my back. That's probably the only boob experience I have ever had in life though.

Too ugly and autistic for that
But I always wished I could have a gf older than me.

Attached: c5d97af2ebfead1b4a5701b4be908208.jpg (360x591, 185.68K)

My big sisters friends would abduct me from my elementary school lying about saying my sister said to pick me up. They would then hug up on me and press their tits on my face and call me so cute and adorable and for some reason always wanted to bath me.

Does that just mean a woman saying "ara ara" to me?
I think my ex did that once, she has incredibly attractive voice.

I worked as a porter over the summer, small building mostly seniors.
the amount of lonely grannies that had a thing for me.. i thought seniors were sweet people, they are in fact sad and creepy.

My uncle would do the same.

When I was younger at my first job I had an older woman at work who was really nice to me and smiled at and waved whenever she saw me but I don't think she would have molested me she just thought I was funny or something.

Old people are just young people in dying bodies.

When I was around 13 years old, I was in a mental health ward. Since I was 13 I was in a ward for teenagers ranging from 13-19 years old. This girl who was 19 years old had a crush on me for some reason (I wasn't even that attractive as a kid desu), and tried to spend time with me as much as possible. One time while I was playing Kirby on the ward's console system, she came up to me and said she was horny. She started rubbing my thigh really close to my dick. A staff member noticed and intervened before it went any further.

Did you like it though?

No not really, I didn't understand the significance of sex back then (even though I got the talk when I was 11 or 12?) and it just made me uncomfortable. It's not really traumatic though and I'm able to talk about it comfortably.

Yeah. It was friggin sweet

Attached: dxjs6e.jpg (745x526, 52.82K)

Remember that time sydsnap did an ara ara video for like an hour Shit was cash

No, all my sexual activity as a kid was in groups with other kids.

I have a girl who's 5 years older than Me right now that Likes the mother femdom style of care.
I would never date her, but as a person she's fine

I got tied up with rope, small vibrator in my ass slowly moving it around as if I was getting fingered by het till I anal orgasmed 3 times in a row.

I've never felt so emasculated but it also felt so fucking good. She's bigger than me too

Help

Attached: SmartSelect_20220831-134819_Discord.jpg (1079x780, 390.71K)

I feel like dying, I hate this life.

Attached: 1640814288275.png (780x1060, 551.66K)

Join fetlife, message to go to events, participate in a bdsm community and surround yourself with weirdo old people.
Young people do go to these, and they flock to other young people
It's how I found her

Yeah, was made by mom to get her friend/partner pregnant since that was the closest thing to them having a kid together. I was very underage, and it messed me up enough that I'm in this place.

>Join fetlife, message to go to events, participate in a bdsm community and surround yourself with weirdo old people.
I'm Brazilian and already 28, almost 29.
I'm so fucking envious of americans sometimes

Attached: 1650129984945.png (602x819, 581.36K)

Yeah my older cousin when i was 5, i have posted the story in few incest threads before. But it left me a mess and i feel conflicted about it

I'm sorry for your loss my man
Wish you the best

Attached: 1662225289856170.jpg (1024x576, 121.13K)