I have been a loser virgin neet for 5 years, mommy yelled at me to get a job and so I did...

I have been a loser virgin neet for 5 years, mommy yelled at me to get a job and so I did. I have 4 female co-workers and 2 of them asked me out and called me handsome. B-bros? It feels so surreal

Attached: __reed_arknights_drawn_by_krirk__sample-bf344e6257aa7d2c7a27858fc28f03a9.jpg (850x850, 74.33K)

tell us more...orignali. olmebti

please tell me picrel is from a doujin

I don't think you have female coworkers. Enjoy your unemployment

They are making fun of you retard

FUCK THOSE STINKY SLOPPY DERANGED WHORES IN THE FUCKING ASS!!!

>do you live the US or Europe?
If not, you're very very lucky. You have absolute power over women. Asian companies tend to look down on female coworkers and value skilled male coworkers. South American companies are too corrupt that if you pay the HR $5 they'd shut the female coworker's case off. I'm Brasilian, so my female coworkers only look at my way if I ask something about work or if I throw $30 at them for a quickie lol. But if you're a teacher then you're still fucked in that kind of work environment.

>are they of higher position in your company?
Then, it is likely that they're looking for fun. Which means you should grab the opportunity to socialize with them. These females might be possibly stressed so they WILL look for able-bodied men who can give them sexual satisfaction and gratification.

>are they rich?
If yes, then it's your opportunity to get a sugar mommies or at least allies if somehow other coworkers try to bully you. If not, they she/they might likely be just looking for money to mooch off or trap you/blackmail you into scamming off your hard earned wages.

>are they open to you?
There are only two things women will do to the likes of you: either bullying or manipulation. My biggest recommendation is don't analyze what she tells you. Try to initiate a conversation with female coworkers and if they change the subject away from your interest then that is a huge redflag that they're not interested in you. If they ask if you have a gf then just be honest that you don't, then that is the time you analyze their reaction and replies.

Show chin and hairline, censor eyes for anonimity. I just want to know if they were fucking with you or not. Why didn't you say yes to both of them? This is how sex happens, some retards keep asking how tf do people even have sex, it's like this
>you exist
>girl that knows you exists aswell
>that girl likes you
>she gives you a lot of attention
>you meet up, either you or her asked to meet
>nothing may happen,you both go home
>you meet up again
>she invites you to her place, or says to go to yours
>then you chill, make out and fuck
It's this simple, there is only 1 difficult part in this, which is getting her to meet up with you. You realise that no girl wants to be seen hanging with the social reject loser, right? So if you got the "hanging out in real life with a live female" part down, you will inevitably have sex, because after that part, she will be the one initiating everything
>inb4 but I went on so many dates, no girl did anything with me
Because they didn't like you, you were such a beta they were using you for free dates or you were too much of an autistic pussy to pick up on their interest in you, so user I ask again, you were halfway to the sex by going out with them, why did you refuse?

Same happened to me lol. Spent two years looking for a job, around my third month after getting one this older chick at the office started putting the moves on me. She gave me headpats and let me rub her back, even offered to take me out to dance. It's a shame I was shit at the job and got fired, but then again she was a single mom so that wasn't gonna work out no matter what. Still wish I at least got to pump & dump her.

Uhh, already went out with one, kissed and cuddled with breasts rubbing so no, I don't think so.

Attached: sexo.png (404x362, 147.62K)

the retarded shit you niggers put at the end of posts to bypass the robort fucking kills me

>[serious question]? oligirnal orginali obminal orgeneil oarganal

Attached: 1652931729699.jpg (705x676, 51.69K)

Where do you live? I'm in a small town in the Southern U.S. and the girls here a incredibly easy compared to literally any urban center. You can only find women like this in America where there's 10,000 people or less.

ygmi op

What has happened is that you were visited by the NEET fairy godmother and she has inserted you into a live action harem hentai.

What you need to do here is fuck each of your coworkers, starting with the ones who have asked you out and working your way up to the coldest / most standoffish one, who will be the one to bring ALL the girls in to a giant 5-way.

Be warned - you will plant your seed so deep in each of their wombs that they will all almost certainly become pregnant. So start making yourself judgment-proof against child support now.

Wat job did u get?

>kissed and cuddled with breasts rubbing
You made it bro.
Congrats, you're too good for this board now

Yeah, it's almost like being a neet was holding you back or something.

Where do you work? Are your coworkers young or middle aged? They could just be being nice or are delusional about the current state of the dating market. If you're a NEET it isn't going to be anywhere notable, you will still be instantly rejected by most women still. Don't let it get to your head or you will be disappointed.

NEET gaslighting thread.

Small town in EU, around 100k people with most of them being old.
Seasonal summer job, dealing with tourists from time to time and just watching movies instead. All of them are fresh out of high school.
Anyway, just bee yourself. grow a chin and make yourself taller.

Attached: 1638180991890.jpg (1448x2048, 197.94K)

They're fucking with you