I'm on a couple dating apps

I'm on a couple dating apps,
I am 6'4. Average 5.5~6.5/10 face. Not fat. Not even a virgin.
Basically, typical failed normie, but not some weird 3/10 subhuman.
Do you want to know how many matches I get?
I get anywhere from 1-3 matches a MONTH if I'm lucky.
You think being 6'4 and having a semi-decent face would at least be enough. It's not. It's over.

Attached: dating-app-icons-tinder-bumble-league-zoosk-okcupid-hinge-2182.jpg (1200x675, 90.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/soc/1662474471511438.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This sounds like an auto generated thread.

it is indeed over OP, dating apps just increase the difficulty 3 fold at least
There's much more dudes than girls so even literal hideous hambeasts get attention.
Recently got unmatched by some 3/10 just for asking where she was located exactly

GTFO from Any Forums you filthy normie

My issue is i dont know how to talk to strangers I never learned how

This it doesnt matter even the matches I do get I will inevitably fuck it up (or get annoyed with the shallow conversation if there is one and chalk it up to being a bot)

I got a bunch of matches on my first day but 90% didn't respond and after about a week I stopped getting any matches at all.

Most of the convos I did get went nowhere.

I got one date but she didn't want a 2nd. I think I fucked it up by being awkward. Should've just gone for drinks instead, but I won't get another chance now.

You bought into the height meme. Most women just want the guy they're dating to be taller than them in heels, and the average woman in heels is 5'7. The things that actually matter most are your face and your confidence. Sorry to tell you but, all those extra inches you have without the face and the confidence to match are a waste. Also, 6'4 is bordering on 'freak' territory.

Even if you're ''lucky''

You get

>single moms.. pls fund my family!!
>insane post-college roastie looking for the perfect man
>jabba the hutt
>troons

Works fine for me. I get around 100 an hour
Femanon

6'4 isn't bordering freak territory lol. It can look bad if you're super skinny, but the height alone is not too much.

Get ya money up get ya funny up bruh that's all
(Also ur bio n ur picturesare a big factor too,)

Imagine yourself but 5'8, welcome to hell.

Yeah bro, height IS important but only as long as you are not short and not something that makes you hot. The thing that takes you the furthest is a good mug, not a great body or height but facial aesthetics.

Face is all that matters not height

same experience dating in the usa. I switched my location to thailand and got matches coming in left and right until i settled for my qt thai gf. We have been dating for a year now. Western women seem to not know their place, even the fat ugly ones hold out only for a chad. Looksmatch is an alien concept to them.
>> i'm 5'4 btw

For me it's
>6'6, 5/10 face, fat a little muscular, virgin
Do you want to know how many matches I have gotten in two months over the big 3 apps?
>35
My profile: i.4cdn.org/soc/1662474471511438.png

But texting is like pulling teeth for me. I've had 1 girl give me her number. Followed by her ghosting me when I tried to organise a date.

I'm not even close to looking freaky at 6'6. But I do have a lot of mass on me.

didn't you have a date fairly recently and ask for advice on your profile or something? How did that end up going and I have a hard time believing you struggle, you look like a manly man.

Yes, she was the one that ghosted. She agreed to the date and time over text, but stopped responding after I said the location and tried to figure out logistics.

I think 35 matches in 2 months is above the median. So you might not say I'm struggling.
But my conversion rate after matching is poor. I might be one of the worst texters of all time. Through probably fixable with practice.

Wait I just reread your first post, how are you a virgin? WIth your stats, you didn't dominate sports?

Ok, I'll list what you need to do, AGAIN, on this god forsaken board:

>buy drugs
>go to club
>look for the most retarded alcohol binging female group
>pay them a round of tequila or some shit
>offer drugs (cocaine and uppers)
>have sex

Yes, pussies won't like this method, but it works, it's very traditional and work all across the globe. Now get off that betacuck app that is tinder.

how do you even find the drugs? finding slags isn't the hard part in your instructions man.

I was a almost a shut-in until age 24.
I wen't to uni, work, gym but never spoke to anyone.

>sports
No, I was fat as a kid, then underweight ages 19-22.
I was naturally good at deadlifts and sprinting, though.

Average is considered ugly on dating apps. Dont half ass your pictures or the good looking guys are gonna steal your lunch