African-American

>African-American
>raised practicing black American folk religion
>a lot of African and Christian influence
>devout practitioner of my faith
>decide to visit West Africa to meet the tribe/ethnic group that my religion originated from
>tell them about the American variant of their religion
>tell them about all of the other variants across the Americas in Cuba, Brazil, Mexico, etc
>they tell me I'm worshipping Satan
>tell me that my form of the religion is a bastardized version of what our ancestors did
>bothered by the fact that African-Americans have blended the religion with Christianity
>found our veneration of Moses to be bizarre
Africans are so fucking cucked man omfg

Attached: Oxalá.jpg (1944x2592, 3.18M)

we wuz shamans n sheeit nigguh

we wuz yakub n shiit bruh we wuz kangz wen dose crackaz was in cavez nigga

>African-American
stopped reading

Attached: 1652308489063.jpg (512x640, 75.17K)

More like you are cucked. I mean. You are literally african american living in america. Just look at these comments from your fellow countrymen you get here and tell me that you are not cucked.
etc

I think I actually might be a shaman fr

>Just look at these comments from your fellow countrymen you get here and tell me that you are not cucked
I don't take them seriously. I accept whites for who they are. These posts would ruin a Nigerian though. They think white Americans like them.

& that's the stuff they say to your face, nigger. Behind your back they mock you for being slave stock. Trust me, I know many true Africans, and they think of you people as nothing more than Americans toys.

Imagine a white american going to Sweden and telling native Swedes that he's a viking who worships Odin.

I talked to a black girl over Discord once, she also says true africans are super racist against black Americans. Kinda funny how third worlders are some of the most racist people on the planet.

I know many true Africans too and I've had sex with plenty of them. Don't try this with me lmfao. The people were cool they just found my religious beliefs questionable. I had a good time in Africa. Good food, bad women, beaches, people telling me "welcome home" as soon as they realized I was American.

It's the truth. I once found an African message board and a solid 50% of threads were mocking AA niggers LMAO
Nigerian? Elaborate or you're lying

It's not the same though. In reality, I'm pretty much a Christian. I worship one God and the Bible is a big part of my religion. That bothered a lot of the Africans. I don't worship the African gods. Latinos do. But the fact that I practice Christianity in this African way bothered Africans. They said that I should only pray directly to god and venerate god only instead of venerating my ancestors and Moses because Moses isn't a god and death conquered my ancestors.

>we wuz yakub
you need to read motherfucker yakub was the bad guy

Yeah Nigerian. Yoruba to be exact. They were mad cool. Nothing to elaborate on, they were happy I was "home". I want to go to Congo or Angola next because that's where other aspects of my religion comes from.

Babe you is too dumb to be a shaman just go gym

You talked to some random on discord, I was in Lagos and Port Harcourt and went to the Osun River. I think I know more about how Africans feel than you do.

I hate to break it to you, but Nigerians are the niggers of Africa. Congolese people are cool, Angola is cool too. Have fun.

Nigerians are cool. The country of Nigeria is not. I don't know what you mean by the "niggers of Africa" but I do know that other Africans see them as obnoxious and arrogant. They also have a reputation in the States among black people for being obnoxious and arrogant. But I try not to let stereotypes impact how I view individuals. I had my first threesome in Lagos, so I'd say Nigerians are cool enough.

Latinos have a saying about putting one candle to God and another to the Devil
Maybe Africans see that Christianity as something similar
btw that reminds me that most Catholics in Europe practise Christianity mixed with religions of the classic era

You know what, that's fair.
That said, as a third worlder myself I still hold the belief we're more racist than any westerner.

kek we wuz shamas and shiiett

im dying at those first posts

As a person who interacts with a lot of third world immigrants and grew up with them, yes and no. Third worlders say racist shit but they leave you alone. First worlders actually commit acts of violence against you for being black. I've never felt unsafe in a latino or Asian or African or Arab neighborhood. I actually feel pretty welcome. Whites go out of their way to make me feel like I don't belong, to the point where the occasional white will overcompensate by being super nice and apologize on behalf of their neighbors.
>"ah he's just an ol' bitch sometimes, don't take him too serious!"

No you dont get it your the loser here, the slave spawn are the spawn of tribes that were enslaved by the ancestors of modern West Africans. You hear me right Deshawn? It means these fuckers are your actual enemies.

>First worlders actually commit acts of violence against you for being black.
Nah this is bullshit, whites barely ever do anything to blacks.