I had sex in public and got caught, is my life over? It was my third time having sex too...

i had sex in public and got caught, is my life over? It was my third time having sex too. I started having it this year after thinking i would be a virgin forever

Attached: D61FD73E-9EE3-4E9F-872D-32045EC72E87.jpg (1242x1055, 598.86K)

not if you ran away
infinitely better to be caught having sex in public than jerking off in public
based btw, thats hot

yeah they don't like people who jack off randomly in public you fucked up

Who did you get caught by? It's likely nothing. If you weren't punished in that moment then you'll likely be fine. Guessing by your post and your presence on this board, I assume you're in your late twenties at the oldest. You're at the beginning of your adult life. thirty years from now, you'll look back and laugh.

By some janitor who said neighbors recorded me and so far nothing has happened so I think im good. Though it is pretty embarrassing.

kidnap his dog and refuse to return it unless he destroyed the recording

Where were you doing it and why?

He didnt record it, some neighbors I dont know did. But I did apologize to him, he said he dont worry because he wont report it.

the neighbors dog then

Park and I didnt know where to do it so we were reckless. Wont happen again though.

Unfathomably based. When they put you in jail you're gonna get a high five from everyone in the cell block.

Attached: YeOldeLel.png (499x698, 239.72K)

how old are you two and how long have you been dating for anyway?

Attached: 1654095547938.jpg (786x786, 122.02K)

Around our 20s and she was just an online friend i met up with, though we did know each other for half a decade before meeting

yeah you're good nigga. A janitor and some normalfag pervert who recorded you? What are they gonna do, show the blurry footage to the police? No one gives a shit and they'll forget about it in a month. Some retard now has footage of you having sex and they'll likely never delete it, but oh well. Worst case scenario, your sextape ends up on xvideos.

acceptable casualties solider, remember, one must suffer in the pursuit of victory.

Attached: 1653833449184.gif (498x280, 165.33K)

Youre right, user. But he did tell my family. They teased me but have told me to forget about it. Now everything is surprisingly back to normal.

jesus here in my land people give you angry stares if you go as far as kissing in public, if you were to have sex they would beat you the fuck up where the hell do you live son?

>one must suffer in the pursuit of victory.
I have been thinking this, bro. We can only learn from our losses.

bye normalfag

America but maybe it was because he knew me.

I was an incel until this year user