Probably going to ghost the two guys i was talking with these past three days on discord...

probably going to ghost the two guys i was talking with these past three days on discord. i'm sorry i thought i wanted friends but consistent conversation is such a burden especially when we have like nothing in common. go on without me friends.
i plan on playing dota 2 all day today.

Attached: formaldehyde.png (920x500, 28.22K)

what's your mmr and region? i need to party with people to get battle pass points but i have no frens

You could just tell them that and then block them. Better than leaving them wondering if you'll ever message them back

there are only a few people that I know that have ever been "fun" to talk to. Just go for hours, talking about whatever. It's probably very rare and I don't know anyone like that currently. Being introverted means I only have so much fuel to talk to others. I don't like ignoring people, but sometimes I just hit a wall and have to be quiet by myself to recharge.

it's kinda their own fault and problem if they have nothing better to do than sit around and wonder if some internet stranger is going to send them a message.

>it's kinda their own fault
So it's their fault that you're a cunt? I would never have guessed.

I'm assuming that they're probably from here, so they do probably have nothing better to do.

where did you meet them? /soc/?

i don't like playing with people in a party, sorry.
i don't want to make them feel like it was their fault or anything. based on everything i've told them they'll probably just think something happened to me. it's not like we were close in the first place, just shallow back and forth conversations.
yeah it kinda sucks but whatever
that wasn't me lol
yeah

>i don't like playing with people in a party, sorry.
you are depriving me of my much-needed bp points >:(

everyone already knows that everyone ghosts people on discord when it's not working for them. anyone who gets upset has unrealistic expectations, and probably some kind of personality disorder if they let themselves become so emotionally invested in three days that ghosting becomes an issue for them.

kek i think i might know those guys. what are the first few letters of their discord tags?

I love u, OP
it's okay to prefer to be alone. I have had trouble getting quiet time lately and it makes me shut down.

such is the fate of all non chads

Please god no, don't stop talking to me. I am so lonely

Attached: 1619875595126.png (655x509, 41.61K)

>70098246
>everyone already knows that everyone ghosts people on discord when it's not working for them. anyone who gets upset has unrealistic expectations,
That's a fascinating excuse, but you're responsible for how you behave and you're behaving like a piece of shit.

Well lookie here you little bitch
You actually had me go to Any Forums to see what the fuck was taking so long.
Fine, if that's the way you want things to go, then go fuck yourself cunt

Attached: 1661562625032365.jpg (274x228, 18.99K)

At least send them nudes as a consolation prize fit trying to carry a conversation with you for days while you sat there being a low effort tumor

>what? you can't expect us to not be cunts
Nice deflection, faggot

you definitely don't know them. they were seperate conversations.
love you too user

nah I had some bitch really play it up and wanted to meet soon and change my travel plans because of her and all the while she was ghosting like a horde of simps and said nothing about it, she contacted me not the other way around. women are inconsiderate as fuck. now my trip I planned is delayed like over 2 months . stupid cunt had no plans to ever meet she was just lying for attention

and yeah she had poor social skills and talked about how lonely she was in her post but literally put 0 effort into anything
its a clown world we live in when boring whores all they have to do is spread their legs and they act like even that is a chore . if you're ghosting everyone and can't seem to make friends, its you thats the problem you dumb lying whore enjoy getting pumped and dumped for the 5th time