Tick tock, roastoid

Tick tock, roastoid

Attached: 1586782209871.webm (406x720, 740.21K)

Makes me think of flan. Now I'm hungry.

Women will become fully obsolete within our lifetime.
So let it be written, so let it be done.

Crownpeaks look better

i cant wait
i want to donate to this cause as well

Fucking hell, can't wait. They can't come fast enough.

>not making a woman wear those

Moids think this is bad for women? Even dumber than I thought. Let me assure you all that we are all praying for the day you dysgenic NEETs get your dolls and stop trying to interact with us humans.

It makes me feel safer knowing you will be home washing your tainted seed out of your plastic waifu and not out raping or committing crimes.

What level of strawmanning is this? The people who post on Any Forums sit next to you in college, you talk to them at work, there's all sorts of men interested in dolls, and so on.
Your boyfriends and husbands look them up at night. It's easy to invent some sort of "incel" figure and load it all on them.

>It makes me feel safer knowing you will be home washing your tainted seed out of your plastic waifu and not out raping or committing crimes.
If you think I'm gonna let a sex doll get between me and my passion for domestic terorrism, you're dead fucking wrong

Attached: Pipebombs.png (425x422, 306.28K)

Nah I see you retards bitching about them, idk why since you wouldn't date then regardless

>woman doesn't want attention
I'll believe it when I finally see it happen

>all sorts of men interested in dolls
who is the most successful or attractive example you can think of?

Women do not want attention from you. It is better for everyone if your attention is spent on your doll.

I would be happy to have my tax dollars pay towards government issued sex dolls for NEETs as part of their welfare if it could be made conditional on them having an contraceptive implant.

>Women do not want attention from you. It is better for everyone if your attention is spent on your doll.
I don't believe you. Women tend to do the opposite of what they say.

Why would you want to have something intimate with something without any warmth or a heart beat? Advancement in technology has been disastrous for you niggas.

Attached: unknown-25.png (484x510, 665.34K)

They don't give a fuck. They're not about "self-improvement" or whatever else you'd like to espouse. They have no concern for humanity, "technological enslavement", or even themselves for that matter. They're bottom of the barrel hedonists

Attached: 79OL.gif (500x361, 476.53K)

You do. So many women's income is based on onlyfans revenue from ugly incels. Cope.

so mote it be, in the witches' circle
TWU

As if modern foids were any better.

lol
yummy
i love flan