/mcg/ - Momcest General #22

Hanging up the laundry Edition.

It's Momcest Monday. Share pictures and thoughts on milfs or your own mom.

Previous thread:

Attached: 65e232ca3e9e609307b5e37d7ea9410e.jpg (1064x1504, 275.29K)

>#22
still strong and kicking, hope finn user makes some progress in his endeavor to see how far his lust for his mom takes him

>Share pictures of your own mom.
Never. The pics of her naked body are for my personal use only.

>CHADson what do you think of this outfit?

Attached: 1630356572065.jpg (841x1000, 384.95K)

you are not to wear this out of the house
but you can wear it as often as you like here

Day 244

Attached: 1661728768896757.jpg (500x676, 115.85K)

i don't like my mom that way, but i've always had a thing for my aunt

>for my aunt
tell us about her, I also have a thing for my aunt

Same, but my cousin is younger copy of her so there's that.

uhh she is playful and on the tall side for a woman
my mom used to send me to her for summer and most holidays which is probably the main reason

hmm *grabs boobs* It's not that cold, you don't need to wear so many clothes.

Can I just say, I love sucking hairy milf pussy so much. I have a couple milfies that I met at the bar last week so it's been good hunting lately, but I haven't gotten to fuck them yet.
One is a 48-year-old mommy going through a divorce, and was really drunk and horny. She immediately started pressing her ass against me like a cat in heat, and when we went to grab a drink she forcefully started making out with me. I mean like she was shoving her tongue all the way into my mouth and sucking on my tongue. I wanted to take her home and fuck her brains out but sadly she couldn't that night so I just got her number.
A couple days ago I saw another milfy at the bar and she was clearly on the prowl for young guys. She was wearing a shirt that had a mushroom design on it so I started talking with her about shrooms, and told her I had some. She said she would love to do all of them with me, so it looks like I'm gonna get to bang her while on shrooms. She's 45 and was kinda thick and had cute freckles and black hair. I looked up her facebook and she's a mega libtard but whatever, still gonna do it.
I miss the sex with my milf girlfriend. She would actually be dominant in bed, and grab my hair and hold me down while I was eating her out. She even would sometimes fuck me with a vibrator as a reward and tell me I'm a good boy. She caught me cheating on her though lel. I also fucked one of my teachers from highschool a few months ago. And my lawyer for my court case.
Cougars are dangerous game, but I live for the hunt.

Attached: 1660032064377698.jpg (1126x1300, 822.08K)

>almost a bloody year.
hahaha at this point you should consider, I don't know, your sister or your cousin.

>consider, I don't know, your sister or your cousin.
No I'll pass. I'm becoming a hermit wizard

Ah for fuck sake you son of a bitch

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS! BURNSSSSS

Attached: repent.png (582x429, 395.18K)

mom burns for being a teasing whore

What would these threads be without you

I was raised by mine for a year and a half when my parents had a split over differences, saw a lot and really grew fond of her.

Great picture, though I think it would've been smarter to skip/wait a week. These threads work better when there are breaks in between.

still going strong huh

Attached: 1634165171382.jpg (958x1280, 260.39K)

I'm the guy who's mom would squeeze my bare ass with her hands and I still think about it a lot. Here's a snippet of how it would go:

>hey mom
>hey sweetie how was your day?
>good, can i go to my friend's house tomorrow
>sure. but come give your mama a hug...
>can i squeeze your butt? i've been needing this from you
>*either sit on her lap facing her or be standing up while she's in a chair*
>*she digs the tip of her fingers in my wasteline
>*fully squeezes my asscheeks*
>ohhhhhhhhhhhh you have the cutest bubble butt
>*slaps it or pulls back underwear line and lets go*
>*digs her hands in and out of underwear again, squeezing my ass in different places*
>give us a hug...
>*kisses me on the cheek or neck*
>alright, go play your game now, mama's gotta work

Thoughts?

Attached: R.5d54593d657b96e0deac76d2da276997.gif (500x300, 997.07K)