This video is the ultimately filter for women that try to speak on men's issue but don't actually understand the...

This video is the ultimately filter for women that try to speak on men's issue but don't actually understand the difficulties men face.

Seriously, show this to a woman and ask about her opinions of it and see how much it differs from yours. A lot of women literally do not understand how the man feels here, while at least 90% of men watching this are noticing all the small details along with a raised blood pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

Attached: louis ck.jpg (1920x1080, 242.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bros, spread this video. I need results!

that's fucking brutal. she tells him he should've stood up for himself right after too

That's king cuck himself Loui so yeah be careful out there bros. If anyone knows about the cuck mentality it's louis ck.

I'm a little confused here
isn't it the men causing the issue? why don't men understand men?

I'm saying women don't understand men and the pressure/expectations he deals with, but they all love to talk about men's issue when it becomes an inconvenience to them, as if they ever cared. Most women don't care about men's wellbeing.

One woman I showed this to mentioned that Louis didn't need to engage the jocks at all, which is true. But this behaviour to check people acting rowdy in public stems from a society where men collectively checked misbehaviour in their communities. Except now, women still expect men to be in control of situations involving people they have no control over (like in public), even though modern society is not respectful at all. And it's that expectation that leads Louis to put the onus on himself to speak out to the jocks.

Another woman talked about Louis assessing the risk, as if women don't think negatively of a man looking weak, regardless of rationality. She then failed to address how a man looking weak could negatively affect her opinion of him. This same woman was sending me a psych study last week aimed at "helping" men and the advice was that men should show their vulnerability to women lol.

None of them picked up on the subtle things like how Louis shakes the bully's hand, because of the immediate threat of violence, whereas the woman is easily able to dismiss his handshake because there is no physical threat to her. Or how the woman, also annoyed by the jocks, was acting like the noise wasn't a big deal, but was appreciative when Louis told them to keep it down. Or how she's leering at Louis throughout the awkward interaction.

There's a reason the comments is full of guys talking about experiences like this, or why the "someone slaps your girl's ass, what do you do?" meme exists

who cares. most violence in the world is men raping and beating their female partners. death to scrotes.

I understand, I am a fellow man. But the thing that stands out to me in the video is the behaviour of the kids, far more than the behaviour of the woman. Men are creating their own hell.

Man you just got baited hard.
But good explanation. Cheer king.

Attached: 1662363993055444.jpg (1024x536, 57.66K)

>tells lies
>anti male narrartive
>being this unfunny unwitty a troll outside of Any Forums

people need to do something like how futurama had that beach bully who pretended to harass you and then you beat them up and pay them to look good in front of your date

We solved it this problem though.
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html

tl;dr Men are their own worst enemy.

Attached: 3bf3990ecd5ab1b3.jpg (604x413, 30.73K)

>delves into cuckolding
>delves into race
Americans.

Attached: 1661957547513341.gif (640x342, 743.67K)

>that's the only thing he takes away from the article
I don't know user, I kinda liked the whole pice. Found it to be pretty interesting.

Daily reminder that if you didn't have this feeling you're prey.

Attached: VideoComment.png (703x119, 12.84K)

as a female I found it arousing to watch, post more.

this jock actor is really good and attractive this little scene made me think

Kys axewound

Problems when out dating women?
Simply don't date women. Problem solved

Please elaborate on why and what you were attracted to

Louis CK is such a kike and knows exactly what he is doing. Im suprised he was dating a white woman and not a nigger. Reminder his ex wife was a nigger but both the kids were white. The show was a total nigger infested shit show.

cute young guy mogging a balding old guy. plus I personally have a thing for boys around the age 16-18 even if I'm past high school.

Attached: 1655415245633.jpg (1200x1200, 114.29K)

Hot. I wish I could get cucked by you

This.
If you fell for the dating meme you deserve to be made fun of.. I swear this shit is hollywood propaganda maybe created by glowies even