How much money should I spend eat a day in food?

Preferably in eur,I have an addiction on BP ):

Attached: 1626813593276.jpg (586x356, 38.55K)

Your english sucks ass
where you fucking from

start sucking cock for money and you'll never have to worry about your Big Penis addiction being unfulfilled

no i don want stupid from you moids reee
jk love you

i dont want to catch stupid from you moids reee
ree typo

What is a BP?
It's hard to say how much money to spend on food when we don't know what country you live in. Food costs vary pretty wildly from location to location.

you dont wanna know

take a gander on the number

I really do wanna know! Tell me please!
Ok, let's see. Average cost of food in the US is 11 dollars a day. If you prepare all your own food you can probably bring that down to 7? Euros are the same as dollars rn, but I think food is more expensive in Euroland, so maybe 9 a day as a ceiling for preparing your own (on a budget?), and 12 otherwise?

germ here, i eat carnivore diet (meat, fish, eggs, milk and water only) and spend about 250 euro per month on food. 2 years ago when i lived alone and ate normal food it was usually 150-200

>Buy whole chicken
>Panfry thighs eat with rice 2 meals
>Bake breasts, make salad 4 meals
>Boil bones, make sure you buy one with the organs for extra flavor
>Buy pumpkin or squash
>Buy garbanzo beans
>Make soup with squash and stock
>Boil the garbanzo beans then roast them on the oven
>Pumpkin soup with roasted garbanzo beans 8 meals
>Still have half a bag of garbanzo beans, half the stock and most of the bag of rice
14 meals out of a whole chicken

OP please. I have to know what BP is. My head is all itchy right now and it won't stop until I know.

itispurging

If you're purging, maybe make sure what you purge is cheap and then spend the savings on vitamin supplements?

That is why I am asking cause I want to atleast spend how much others do, yeah I need to start taking them but the issue is I keep puking them cause it is an old thing

Not OP but im thinking its binge/purge, pic rel is a proana account. i remember she didn't eat for like months but found out her family was filling her diet coke with suppliments and she gained weight lol

Are you that girl who bullied me and is on discord , if you lol at that you dump cause that shit sound fake af

I dont have discord, just had an ed years ago and was there for that shitshow

Btw sorry that came of mean , how did you recover?

>addiction on BP
British Petroil...?

>oswaldslunch
Why did you have to remind me...

The eating disorder is not that person's biggest problem desu.

No problem, not really sure how it happened mentally, but just started lifting and obsessed over macros, then it just shifted into eating more normally. Honestly think i just got sick of having it after years. Best of luck to you if you're wanting to recover

OP are you lucinda? what are you doing on r9k?

Attached: PPPPPPPFT.jpg (474x282, 15.11K)