I covered all my windows with black tape so now i dont have to see light anymore

i covered all my windows with black tape so now i dont have to see light anymore
this morning i laid in my shower because i was bleeding a lot but i didnt shower
i wish the abuse would stop
hmm maybe i should make food before it gets too bad...
the number of monsters is growing and the whole world is trying to get me to kill myself now
it is so horrible being in the most miserable state there could possibly be
i want it all to end
hmmm i never asked to be the only robot left alive... i just kept failing suicide.... and julia / dylan kept leaving me alive for their purposes... i dont like being alive
ohhh no they are bullying me on steam now just because my name had a word in it that society doesnt like i didnt know this was an issue to them

Attached: 77.png (1512x1072, 1.51M)

i will cut some sides of my forearm that are clear now for the janny / mod of Any Forums who is harassing me... i hope this makes u happy

Can you talk to me instead

you may make posts in here i will reply if i feel like replying to a specific post and this is also if the janny / mod stops abusing me

Cool blog post kill yourself Lainposting faggot

I did that earlier this year with a blanket
Nailed it up over my window and father ripped it down a few days later
Think I might it back up soon - Sun makes it really hard to actually fall asleep past like 6am

Why do you like Julia/Dylan so much

i used a black blanket before but not tails.. i tied it to the railing thing and it worked really well.. this was in my previous living space though
hmmm
well they saved my life when my previous only friend in the world pretended to kill himself... i miss dante very much.. so dylan / julia saved my life during this despite me noticing signs of them being very abusive i ignored it because they were saving my life.. dylan / julia also likes to pretend to be just like me in some ways to increase some feelings.. well this is the root of my feelings summarized, do not feel like elaborating at the moment.. despite these things i love them and i dont feel my use to them has run dry

Attached: 13.jpg (550x550, 13.54K)

well i made ramen
if anyone tries to kill me today at least i got to eat heh

Hmm. Do you want to talk to anyone else or just them.

i need to wash my dishes soon there is so many but i dont really care and its too much effort...

Hey dp
I just wanna say... I love you. You're cute af and i wish i could protect you. Stay strong

hmm... thank u i think..

aaagh no one is joining my oj lobby i guess ill just play tf2

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x903, 84.96K)

some day if i shall not die i shall be top 100 and i shall share this momentous amazing epic acquirement with the fellow denizens of r9k even if they are not robots

ohhh dylan / julia why wont you stop choosing to be evil.... you are killing me

You're welcome sweetheart. Is there anything we can do to help? I remember you used to be homeless

(Sorry for late reply)

Based as all hell, user. It would be more based if you played some demoman.

Attached: 5srs0chsxpu51.jpg (602x494, 60.92K)

hmm... no sorry unless u can make dylan / julia stop abusing me..
but demoman is hard and only my 6 most played class... how do you get good with the grenades?????? i can only top frag on noobies as the demoman...

Attached: 100.jpg (1181x1346, 418.72K)

Play demo a lot. Use people's strafing against them. Blow shit up. I usually get better at him when I'm high and/or drunk, so maybe do that.

>make dylan / julia stop abusing me..
I'm afraid I can't do that... I don't know these people. Did you move back in with your parents?

hmm.. i will try demo now.. i know practice makes u better at everything buut its hard and stressful to play optimally.. puttying safety sticky everywhere and aiming grenades.. and usually i like rocket jump more
i will try to stay sober for a bit though...
yes i moved into my moms apartment for a week.. then she let me move in with her... now i am living in my own house alone now for a month now.. i was homeless for 61 days before my mom let me move back in

Attached: 154d.jpg (595x585, 283.3K)

I'm glad you have a safe place to live. You've suffered too much. We're here for you, anony. c: