How the fuck do I cope with NEVER having this?

How the fuck do I cope with NEVER having this?

Attached: 1642196772857.webm (640x752, 1.55M)

Stop caring. Stop desiring.

day by day user, day by day...
maybe in our dreams at least

By realizing that having your own bed and your own bathroom and your own everything kicks ass, and once you find the one it is gone forever

Lift weights, hate the government, start learning bushcraft

How? How do I stop it?

Literally this. Started getting into this mindset recently. I still don't get bitches, but at least i don't care anymore.

Attached: bliss.jpg (1080x649, 179.39K)

Already lifting weights for 3 years now, but it didn't save me from being a balding manlet

Just stop expecting it to happen. Learn how to live without it. Find something else to fulfill your heart.

Realize that you don't need it. That you don't need anyone. That it's more trouble than it's worth. That you can find happiness and fulfillment on your own.

That's easy to say, but it's not a fucking switch in my head that I can just turn off.

Attached: 1637545962376.webm (604x850, 1.34M)

I don't, user. Even just feeling a woman's hands on my back would feel incredible to me. I don't know how I'd handle something like that

Here's another tip then: Get your ass out there and learn how to talk to women. That's the only way.

How do I do that? I never talked to a woman before.

Attached: 1642243993662.webm (290x480, 1.52M)

its , distract yourself with hobbies, or rope. there are no other options

Remember OP: no pain, no gain. No risk, no reward. You'll never have anything like that until you change your life and start chasing pussy. I'm on this journey too. No luck so far, but no worries. Success is only a matter of time for the determined man.

you could try suicide, but it's not like God's gonna do you a favor and give you a better vessel when he already gave you the dysfunctional one you've got, really what is God thinking, making men and women that aren't attractive at all? highly sus

I don't want to die, I just want to experience genuine female affection.

Attached: 1642242435486.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Find a way to meet women. Find one you like. Talk to her like a normal person and spend time with her. Then you show interest when you feel like it's safe to do so.

>Find a way to meet women.
But how? If you have been out of the loop and don't have an established network of friends, you are blocked out of every opportunity. I can't just approach random women with my looks, it would be a disaster.

wow and i thought i was feeling pretty shitty before coming on this board
moist eyes have dried, back to lifting the weights

College. Work. Dating apps. Find a damn hobby. Use your head and you'll find a way.

I never went to college and I work from home most days and on the days I have to go in, there are only 50-60 year old men who are waiting to retire. How do I find a hobby? I only enjoy video games, nothing else actually interests me as a hobby.

me and my fren be like

can you post more of these webms please
its nice to feel, even if it feels worse after

Attached: 1650958469447.png (440x427, 317.36K)

>I only enjoy video games, nothing else actually

Find something else. Get creative.

Also forgot to mention that I had zero success with dating apps, the only matches I got were visibly insane, morbidly obese women. I'm am NOT picky, but they were genuinely 400 pounds at least and they had their bios filled with absolute garbage which made me feel ill.
I'm fresh out, I posted all I had

But how do I do that? How does one find a hobby? A hobby is something that interests you and want to spend your leisure time on. I can't just start walking in the woods or kicking soccer balls and pretending that I'm having a good time. I feel like I am trapped in a position where I have no real moves left.