/drugfeel/

weed store edition
>psychonautwiki.org
>tripsafe.org
>rollsafe.org
>erowid.org
last thread let the others die off pls

Attached: ABE9C7AD-ADA1-4EB9-B649-82DF0DE27ECA.jpg (960x858, 703.04K)

new thread.
real thread.
good thread.

Attached: i enjoy.jpg (700x1245, 58.52K)

just found out where this came from.
the original makes it even better.

Attached: i enjoy original.jpg (697x804, 123.02K)

proper drugfeel thread bump. if only weed didn't impact REM and temp regulation it would be more-perfect.

one time i ate 6+ grams of shrooms. i ate around 3g the day before. i spent a lot of time on edge and easily agitated, when i got home i got pissed and ate all the shrooms i had which was around 6 or 7 grams, my scale was fucked. just as the come up started i felt like a stupid retard, overwhelming feeling of why the fuck did i do that for. but when it hit in full i was having a great time just looking at how fucked normal items were. the wall looked like liquid and the curtain rod was bent both up and down. lounged around thinking. didn't think about anything meaningful other than how my behavior is really repetitive and that faces looks like gnomes on shrooms.
wouldn't call it a life altering experience tho. i've had bigger epiphanies cleaning up my own mess after being blackout drunk.

Can someone explain me why is everyone here taking phenibut, and why literally everyone taking it is miserable

Attached: 1511131204220.gif (1000x512, 1.84M)

anti anxiety drug that was never approved for anxiety treatment.
was technically legal in a lot of countries because it wasn't covered by narcotics laws.

If only taking a lot of drugs often didn't have negative consequences.

Attached: 5303208.jpg (180x120, 9.57K)

Because it's reliable, cheap, easy to get, and even legal in some places.

I do it once a week, it's sustainable, functional, and I like it a lot.
1.5g is my sweet spot. I always have a good day with it.

Attached: img-15841435051946.jpg (640x480, 51.25K)

Shutin losers tend to have anxiety. Phenibut is a benzo that relieves anxiety. It also disinhibits you. It's also a GABA-B agonist so tolerance and quitting is a bitch. It also makes you last way longer in bet, but that's categorically not a problem robots experience.

yeah.
its real sad how most people using it are living lives normies wouldn't be able to stand for 10 seconds.
people call fiends weak because they have to believe it to protect themselves. they can't deal with the thought of someones life being so shit nothing material in this world will fill the hole other than hotwiring your own brain to be happy.
people who are the happiest by default almost always hate all drugs and alcohol. times the ones who laughed the hardest fall into the drug pit is when it turned out they were laughing to force their brain into thinking they were happy.

Banned in my country sadly. Cannot seem to find it.

Banned in mine too, doesn't prevent me from getting it though lol. Like any other drug.

benzos are gaba A, phenibut is gaba B

Here nobody on the street sells those, and I would rather lose a kidney than buy meds online.

Any y'all know how to get AMT in NA?

Attached: Tyrone-Biggums-696x482.jpg (696x482, 31.8K)

Only retards buy stuff on the street nowadays.
Ordering online is just fine. If you're scared just buy a reagent test kit to test your drugs before doing them, every serious user does it.

Attached: 2019-chart-b.jpg (530x486, 120.71K)

When will the shortage end bros?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220904-122909_Brave.jpg (884x1097, 314.4K)

>he he he
>uwanna wotch em snort dat shit?
>shieeeee
>look imma do ya solid
>u ain't in the ramma jamma now 'ome boy
>shieeee
>dat shieeed?
>shieee

Attached: nig.jpg (630x907, 85.78K)

NGL it's awful, I spent the last 3 weeks without methylphenidate and my routines of eating well, exercising regularly, and getting things done went to hell along with my job performance. And then they restocked and I managed to get back into it all almost efortlessly.

So I'm obviously just undisciplined and overstimulated and need to take more nature walks and dopamine detox according to the autist here.

Attached: 1445978173411.jpg (652x437, 46K)

>So I'm obviously just undisciplined and overstimulated and need to take more nature walks and dopamine detox according to the autist here.
I don't believe ADHD isn't real, but what you pointed out make no sense. Of course you're more productive on stims, and ofc the opposite happen when you're in stim withdrawal. Can you think clearly? Addiction is clouding your mind it seem.