You are demons that only exist momentarily to torment me in this purgatory I am in for my sins either past or future...

You are demons that only exist momentarily to torment me in this purgatory I am in for my sins either past or future. I hate you all as much as you hate me.

Attached: 5252CBE4-23DE-4A24-8BE1-AB11513FFAC7.jpg (749x882, 109.53K)

>I hate you all as much as you hate me.
good, I don't hate you user

You are a demon sent to torment me and anything you say to that effect is to lower my guard so you can pierce me more. I have learned.

idc user, leave your guard up if you must
but the only damage I could do to you through this board is only as much damage as you choose to accept
either way I want you to have a good day :)

I will not have a good day, and you know I will not you only said it to feel good about yourself. I cannot determine if you are many demons or a singular one possessing many forms.

I'm the only other user itt so far user, but making other people feel good does make me feel good, usually wishing people well makes them feel good
you seem like it would take a lot to make you feel good again though, its probably been a long time and I hope you find a way to feel comfortable at least some time soon

I'm the God of this world and will purificate it through everyone's death. All the evil will go to hell to suffer. The rest will live in peaceful nothingness

>purificate
god is an esl retard, figures

>You are demons that only exist momentarily to torment me in this purgatory

If I'm a demon then I'm a shitty as fuck demon, that gets tormented everyday by his own self-destructive mind.

I'm not here to bully or judge you, OP. If anything I'd like for us to be friends, you'll probably not accept since you are so scared but it's worth the shot.

Ameposter#2279

Attached: 1642648369388.jpg (1255x959, 125.16K)

idk you user but you seem to have lost your cool. i think you need to take a sip of your favorite beverage, turn on your favorite music, kick back and relax.

I love a good ginger green tea, sweetened with honey :)

Attached: cute.jpg (2732x2732, 962.3K)

You cannot make me feel good you are an agent of torture sent by whatever higher power exists, that or pure statistics.
If you are God you are cruel and I despise you. I would rather go to hell.
You are a demon, you say all that but I am not stupid. I have read and done that a thousand times. Eat shit.

>favorite this and that
I do not care about those things. And of course you can just relax whenever you want and not get upset you do not have to exist except to torment me by talking about how easy it is.

so just fucking leave then lmao, you're torturing yourself and use nice anons as a scapegoat
honestly fuck you you self absorbed schizo cunt

You do not even have a face.

>half asian man
>not also tormented
you have no idea.

tell me right now how that makes anything I said less true

You are fabricated to torture me you are not even real.

I do not care about superficial niceness being used to stroke their own egos. They do not know me they could not possibly care about me. If my behavior bothers you so much then you can leave too and hide the thread. I am allowed to and will continue to express myself, what are you going to do? Ostracize me? Check. Shame me? Check. Get me to try to kill myself? Already plan on it. What more can you possibly threaten me with especially with me knowing you are just a demon sent to specifically cause me pain.

>NOOO ITS MY RIGHT TO KEEP TOUCHING THE ELECTRIC FENCE AND WHINE ABOUT IT

>noo it is my right to click on your harmless thread especially on one of the most shit boards and try to shame you into not expressing yourself
I am ostracized and tormented no matter what medium I use. You have a million other threads to go be a normie in. Leave mine.

I am real. I suffer. I know pain, fear, regret. I'm like you in many ways.

Attached: emi.jpg (735x813, 49.1K)

NO user YOU ARE A FUCKING DEMON TRYING TO TORTURE ME, YOU ROPED ME INTO THIS THREAD BY PLAYING THE VICTIM, I BET YOURE JERKING OFF AT THE FACT THAT YOU LURED ME INTO THE EXACT TRAP YOU MADE UP TO START THE THREAD
UNHAND ME DEMON, STOP TORMENTING ME

Of course you would want to make me think that so when the illusion of you not being a normie is revealed it harms me. It does not work anymore.
You can go socialize with anyone else, you are clearly a normie. I cannot socialize with anyone because I am shamed and ostracized in even the lowest scum places of the internet I am singled out.

>I cannot socialize with anyone because I am shamed and ostracized in even the lowest scum places of the internet I am singled out.
very funny you demonic fuck, you cant keep tricking me, stop making fun of me stop it stop

You have friends. You have a family that cares about you. You are satirically mocking my actual pain, which I think shows most of all that you are in fact a demon. I fucking hate your guts just as much as you hate mine and no amount of pain I could inflict upon you would equalize any of this.

>You have friends. You have a family that cares about you.
no I fucking don't you do not even have to exist and you want to tell me Im not suffering?

I mean I am killing myself soon so I guess you are correct on that end. You have not suffered nearly enough though to make up for what you do to me daily.

I'm an ugly happa who hasnt left his home in days. i live with my parents and i have never had a single romantic partner. the only women who love me are drawn by autistic japanese men.
im 100% incel, and 100% real.

Attached: 1414233.jpg (1125x1391, 123.86K)