I failed my drivers license test for the 5th time...

I failed my drivers license test for the 5th time. The instructor told me maybe I should accept the fact that I will never be able to drive and I shouldn't try again.

Attached: 8fd.jpg (657x527, 47.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfAHzU1vgGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you should try till you get it

How long have you been trying to learn to drive? Do you have disabilities? Not trying to be mean with that second question. I watch that show Canada's Worse Driver and this guy had to stop driving because he was just too much of a danger

Attached: dfsdgh.png (482x730, 266.64K)

What part caused you to fail? Are you practicing that part so you don't fail next time? Have you tried a different instructor?

Attached: divorceriskbynumberofpartners1.jpg (348x400, 28.39K)

Almost one year now. dont know I am a retard I guess. Here in eu we have manual shift and I always fuck it up even from 1 shifting to 2. I always nake the engine dead, and I can't park. My dad is kinda cool and we practiced so many times but I still suck.

lol nigga i passed first try, but I also sim raced on a Driving Force GT for like 3 years before I started driving IRL, i be swervoing out IRL in my subaru, somehow I just learned how to feel the car as an extension of my own body, feeling every groove on the wheel, the same thing when I was driving a Ford E250 building schools off coke, eventually I could see what was around the car despite how poor the visibility is on those box vans... youtube.com/watch?v=gfAHzU1vgGI

>My dad is kinda cool and we practiced so many times but I still suck.
practice more faggot

Yes I was thinking maybe video games are the problem. I played fuckton of racing games or gta and I always didn't care just crashed to everything until I got to the objective.

Hire a professional to teach you.
Never give up anone.
You need a car if you want a gf.

>Pass driving exam and get license
>Gets honked at and almost crashed on a truck
>Never drove again
And that was 3 years ago
Some people really arent meant to drive
I mean, I can drive a car. But I'd be a liability to other drivers if I drive alongside them.

He was mad aswell just as my instructor when we arrived home and I wasnt able to park it in a straight line.

He is a professional and a family friend that is why hebis straightforward with me. He told my dad that he never had such an unskilled student like me.

I wrote like shit i driving school too. The "teachers" are all fat alcoholics with short temper and barely any knowledge. Brute force your way into passing and then collect experience yourself with friends on the co-driver seat giving you tips.
Unless youre German. Then please dont enter my lane

*oops drove like shit
They dont want u do make it fast because the longer it takes you the more cash they get (but eventually they will get frustrated and want to get rid of u)

Simracing sorry to assume do you also watch formula 1

What country?
It can be easier to get a motorbike licence than a driving one

Hire a different professional, for absolute beginners.
Treat yourself like an absolute beginner.
Make driving your life.
Dream, Eat, Drink, Driving.

user Thats very rude and unprofessional of her to say
She should just do her job and evaluate and not say such things
Getting a license is important, doesnt mean you always have to drive but in emergencies you sometimes need to be behind the wheel
Just take this as motivation to rub it in her face

Maybe he is right? Haven't it crossed your mind that maybe your skills are not enough and you are in real risk of having a crash?

I passed the test the second time. I have used the car multiple times and yet, because of my personal differences I still believe I should not drive because it puts me in real risk of having an accident.

>need a car to survive in america
>if you dont have a car cant travel anywhere
>women will think youre a loser
>work options are limited
>try to learn how to drive
>the instructor you pay to teach you tells you to give up

They really don't want autistic people to get ahead or become independent

I used to watch 24 Hour LeMans every year with that Russian friend of mine Dima, and D1GP, but this was during middle school, we lost interest as adults and became soulless stem cogs now. Shit from the 80s and 90s and old youtube clips is all we watch now.

Cars are like weapons, if you're too dumb to use it properly you can accidently hurt or kill people, some people just aren't suited for this responsibility that's all.
You said you're in Europe, many countries there have good public transportation where a car is honestly not required and sometimes even a burden more than anything. Just gotta live near cities.

Dude you suck at driving. If you get it you will get into a car accident and go to prison.
Do you want to take dicks in your asshole? Cars are fucking dangerous.

He's in Europe, he actually has options
What you said may be true for Jewmerica but that place is a disgusting dystopia anyway

Im too scared to go for the test bros. Its been 12 years since Ive had my learners permit and Ive racked up hundreds of hours.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

How do you fail a drivers test

Attached: 07f.png (886x886, 99.51K)

If you are scared to drive just give up.
I know plenty of guys who killed people by mistake and went to prison.
The inmates turned them into sex slaves.