Wtf are normalfags finally starting to see foids for what they really are?

wtf are normalfags finally starting to see foids for what they really are?

Attached: jannies.png (1194x786, 565.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/unclick/creepy-janitor-tiktok/?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol that chinese app is so based it single handedly destroyed western culture

Yep. Anyone who doesnt have a big tiktok following is degenerate incel scum

Based roasting, shaming weak willed shit workers to become better and achieve something greater within themselves instead of settling for the lazy and easy way out.
She's great and promoting a good mindset.

You can at least post sauce, Op, useless nigger
google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/unclick/creepy-janitor-tiktok/?amp

People always did, it was just the last few decades of boomer simping that mucked it up.

That bitch is so goddamn fucking ugly

Attached: D172203C-8F28-40AD-893F-21A24A91BC7C.jpg (827x1423, 156.42K)

I don't know if it was the company's intention but it fucking worked. You look at Chinese Tiktok and it's cute videos of animals, rural people showing off their lifestyles, fashionable couples walking down the street, etc. American Tiktok is mentally ill zoomers calling everything problematic, people showing how miserable and fucked up their lives are, retards publicly posting their most degenerate behaviors, sex jokes, and a topping of racial fetishism with literally every combination featured. I haven't seen this behavior on Tiktok outside of the west and maybe Japan. If China really wanted to, they could compile hundreds of American Tiktoks and use them as propaganda to show people the filth that exists within western capitalist culture.

notice the chinese version of it has none of the problems the western counterpart has. there arent huge widespread trends of women acting like whores and praising each other for it, there arent guides on how to steal cars going viral on it, there are no knockout or destroy public property challenges on it.

meanwhile that stuff is hand selected to go viral on tiktok. makes ya think.

>If China really wanted to, they could compile hundreds of American Tiktoks and use them as propaganda to show people the filth that exists within western capitalist culture.

No user... that's exactly what they did... and they succeeded...

Western civilization is destroying itself, China gave us the artillery.

Russia already does this sort of thing. They cherrypick the worst examples of Western degeneracy to highlight in their news and entertainment media: radical trans rights activists etc.
They do the same with their own degenerates too, if an openly gay guy appears on a talk show, you can guarantee they'll pick one who looks like he's been dug up a week after dying of AIDS.

>ugly
she's 5.5/10 at worst

Honestly, there may be people in China who have the desire to post these things. Whores exist in China. Criminals exist in China. But the CCP would shut the app down so fast if it started going down that path, so Chinese Tiktok probably just deletes any videos that don't align with Chinese communist values. The CCP already has a hold over social media. A year or two ago, they made obnoxious displays of wealth a bannable offense across social media. That alone would disappear a quarter of American social media content.

>they made obnoxious displays of wealth a bannable offense across social media.
wtf I thought chinks were the kikes of the east

Obvious bait. No (You) pour vous

They also banned feminine men, kpop shit and celebrity worship more generally.

It's not just america, it's infected the third world too
I was talking to some shitskin women online a while ago from some shitskin countries and they kept bragging about how they're 'unique women of colour'
made me laugh but still, this shit is spreading everywhere

>it's le chinese subverting us! surely it CANNOT BE that tiktok is simply a reflection of the society using it... nope. gotta blame someone else in typical westoid fashion like the foids I love to criticize instead of, you know, taking responsibility for our lives. #nukechina #iheckinlovenato #takethatputin
You cant make this shit up lmao

I wish the CCP would stop trying to make me like it since China is still a shithole even if the west is a shithole too

>it CANNOT BE that tiktok is simply a reflection of the society using it
that's partly it, but its algorithm doesnt show things the way other video platforms do. hell you can't even search by date or what's most popular, you only get what the it wants you to see nothing more than that. not to mention the chinese version is heavily moderated, again nothing degenerate shows up on the chinese version not because china is superior but because it gets immediately censored if it does start to trend.

>If China really wanted to, they could compile hundreds of American Tiktoks and use them as propaganda to show people the filth that exists within western capitalist culture.
good I hope they do that, a lot of good could inadvertently come from this tiktok shit