The Rain Ninja are actually best ninjas in Naruto

The Rain Ninja are actually best ninjas in Naruto.
>Best counterintelligence
The civil war happens in their country and for 10 years nobody outside has any idea. The Akatsuki are affiliated with them and it costs Jiraiya his life just to learn this one bit of information.
>Best combat skills
Most of their ninjas are veterans of the civil war in their country and have a lot of combat experience. They basically only lose because of plot armor. They use genjutsus to obscure what they are actually doing, making it difficult for enemies to form a strategy to beat them. They use poison needles, which most ninja seem to have a lot of trouble avoiding. Practically everyone gets hit with needles when they are used in the show. Without rebreathers that the rain ninjas have, other ninjas have to hold their breath when they use poison smoke or gas. It also lets them stay underwater for longer, which is a huge advantage in their own territory. Without special powers like sharingan, or Gaara's sand shield, any most chunin and genin level ninjas shown in the show wouldnt stand a chance. And those are against the genin level rain ninjas. We never see the chunin level or jonin level outside of the Akatsuki. Hanzo is stronger than the 3 Sannin plus their whole unit that died fighting with them. He's so strong he just lets them go because he doesnt have anything to fear from them. But he isnt fearless, he is shown to be afraid assassins from the rain village, because they are actually good at what they do.

Attached: Rain Ninja.jpg (438x250, 19.39K)

rain niggas

All you mention is powerless against puppets which are the weakest form of jutsu in the show

What are you talking about? They can just go straight for the puppet master. They dont even need to know where he is, they can just use the poison smoke and he will be dead in minutes. They can use the water clones and genjutsu to protect themselves from the puppet. Not to mention just blowing it up with one of those explosive tags.

Attached: Rainmans.png (1537x864, 998.1K)

when i watched it when i was young i didnt notice that they used poison, so when they got their masks pulled off and they died i assumed that everyone from that place must have some kind of disease that makes them need it at all times, an entire ninja village of banes. also the atmosphere of the rain village was kino

They dont make comfy shows like Naruto anymore

>Bleach
>Dragon ball
>Full metal alchemist
>High school of the dead
>Death Note
> The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Attached: 455D859C-CC7E-45F5-840D-769FA64DE856.jpg (1200x675, 82.48K)

i agree that konan is 1 of the best in naruto
she even became the Rainkage

Attached: Konan.jpg (1000x1250, 270.19K)

You are underestimating from how far you can control puppets
Clones as opposed to puppets can only be controlled near the ninja who made the jutsu, they are considerably weaker than puppets as they disappear after one hit, the only saving grace is that they can make jutsu, which puppets can do if crafted from a corpse I guess, but they won't do you any favors if the person controlling the puppet is hidden which is puppet control 101
A puppet master good enough to control 3 puppets could easily take away a whole squad of rain genobi since you can't use poison or genjutsu

*You can't use genjutsu against a fucking puppet kek

konan best girl. i want her to fucking kill me

Attached: 08C16620-4B78-45A0-B831-10AC8EAD080B.jpg (850x1133, 147.57K)

iirc they had a leader named Hanzo The Salamander for decades, and he wore a mask for his entire life because he had a sac of salamander venom hidden in his gut and he wore the mask because if they sac of venom got sliced in combat, he couldn't survive the poison without the mask

Attached: 1659421290292705.jpg (2047x928, 180.06K)

Add D Gray Man to the list

i want to give her my cummies

Attached: konan vs jiraiya.png (1376x1352, 1.08M)

in the show they never get further than like 30 meters from the puppet.

Attached: 16450138f85e2baa72e90a57fd4255e4 (2).jpg (518x695, 77.08K)

If you think about it puppetry is the second most powerful jutsu after reanimation because if you gain access to someone's corpse you can use all their jutsu
Some really op Shinobi taking control of everyone who died during the war could be a really cool villain

In the show there was never a reason to because they treat it all retarded, there is only two puppet Shinobi too
In the Boruto movie some nameless gening controls a puppet from outside the stadium and only jobs against an Uchiha who can see the threads from the puppet
There isn't a single reason why you couldn't control a puppet from a mile

Thats another good one . Nowadays its all fan service or generic #14432 isekai
Show

I use to be obsessed with isekai few years ago . I could see why younger self could see the appeal. And all these isekai shows could say something about current society . That most men dont feel like their belong here so they instead escape to shows or mangas where someone leaves the modern world to a magical medieval world where your the main attraction

Damn, I haven't seen boruto, so I guess my knowledge is lacking. But I do know that one of the puppet using ninja, the original one, Sasori, is part of Akatsuki and affiliated with the rain village. So rain village wins again

Rain ninjas are actually the only ones who behaves like ninjas in the show
The others became like dragon ball z lite

Sasoris fighting strategy was to swarm one tiny area with 100 puppets which is retarded when you could have spread them across the dessert and just sniped the enemy from a distance, he was fighting someone with muscle magic and no ninja tools too it was one of those moments when someone becomes retarded for the sake of the plot

Kek say that about pain fuck off

So this board really is filled with a bunch of niggers now, isn't it?

Land of Lightning Americans

Attached: 4123bc43fb92796f070fed371c8f13d0.jpg (1080x1174, 106.34K)