Anyone else get the sense that women view you as a sort of asexual zoo-specimen?

Anyone else get the sense that women view you as a sort of asexual zoo-specimen?

My interactions with them typically went like pic-related back in high school

Attached: IMG_sperg1.jpg (1169x1795, 447.46K)

If this is real, she 100% wanted to fuck you. Nice going, user.

You sure? Okay, I might be willing to grant you that. You think I fucked it up when I sent her this in response though?

Attached: IMG_sperg2.jpg (1170x2039, 736.86K)

>germoidboo propic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1645156912819.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

This was the last message in the exchange. I was convinced it was some kind of plot and never spoke to her again. A dwarfish acquaintance of mine told me the girl liked me, but I was, and to an extant still am, convinced that the whole thing was a part of some kind of broader conspiracy against me

Attached: IMG_sperg3.jpg (1170x1798, 593.86K)

somehow managed to write a response even MORE autistic than the insanely autistic first one lmao

Are you guys sending this over school email and used ((they)) which we all know what it means . Way to go to show your supreme white intelligence you retard

Holy shit you have such massive school shooter energy it's insane. I can't tell if she's into that or is just preemptively trying to spare her own life.

Holy fuck, I've never seen a writing style so shallow and obnoxious. You write like a 16 year old who just discovered Any Forums. You're lucky this bitch wants your dick, kek. Put down the thesaurus faggot

Attached: 33CE31BE-7824-497B-888D-4DC076098943.png (400x400, 228.59K)

>You write like a 16 year old who just discovered Any Forums
OP says this is from high school so that's literally exactly what it is. Either he's underage or graduated like literally a year ago, but either way he's too young to be rotting on this board kek

what an incredibly autistic exchange, could have just left it at, "sure we can be friends, I look forward to chatting once you're over covid and feel up to it" but instead you went maximum retard nice job lmao

He's probably one of those good looking autists who buries himself in the minutia of Roman history or the debate team instead of crushing pussy because of low self-esteem. I've seen it a thousand times. I prescribe 100 microg of pussy administered once daily and 30 minutes of touching grass per day

>P.S-sorry about the timing on this response, I didnt see this email until I glanced over at my phone in the midst of a bout of insomnia
Why expend the effort just to sound like a dickriding faglord?

Attached: F3C8346F-1501-4C25-9B45-4013755ECCB1.png (319x320, 144.36K)

Okay okay, I get it. This is a more recent exchange. Got a number after cold approaching a girl I work with, I think it went about as well.

Attached: IMG_sperg4.jpg (1170x1104, 375.13K)

What was that word for people who think theyre smart but are dumb

>Something Dugen Kruger effect

I'm in a similar situation.
Girl randomely hit me up and started chatting with me, even about unhinged stuff, and I outright asked her why she hit me up.
Said "I remember you from school somewhere"
As though that explains it.
Accepting as rote she doesn't view me romantically,
Its clear the broader conspiracy is the real motivation.
Prolly just fodder for her to gossip and bullshit about.
"Omg user said there's biological differences between different races"
"Wow ong frfrfr"

Be friends, well "friends" but remember she views u as subhuman and a diversion, it will never amount to anything good for u, and if u say the wring thing, could spark her to sound the wring think alarm women come standard with these days.

One of you mentioned the dunning Krueger effect. I'll leave it at that

Attached: IMG_sperg5.jpg (1170x1675, 804.3K)

I'm doing this for attention by the way

Attached: IMG_sperg6.jpg (1170x1684, 1.08M)

Fucking normie faggots and your armchair psychology why tf are u on this board? Gotta get le epin trolls on the incel spergs huh?
The trollin will be on you when all that mad puss your slayin results in pregnancy, divorce, and the same mistakes your normalfag parents made.
Empty vessels

You're not even a robot, you're just a hilariously inept and utterly unaware turbosperg. This thread is a fucking goldmine

Attached: E7DE3864-ACCD-4D9C-9648-5D57CC32FCC9.jpg (744x744, 118.64K)

Next time, don't be ultradefensive, yknow?

this is crazy. do people really talk like this? the girl sounds like the "hit a niggie up" post.

The worst part is he is still DEFINITELY gonna get laid at point. If girls want his dick this bad despite how blatantly autistic he is, he must have absolute Chad genetics

holy shit. I aspire to have your level of autism. I may just be drunk but I could read your text conversations like this for hours while laughing my ass off