I want a bf

using the logic of most men on here, i should be considered super desirable. yet ...no bf?

Attached: FY9d_qiagAAQofY.jpg (680x611, 40.62K)

Go look outside, dumb cunt.

Attached: 1657418037011.jpg (250x238, 7.92K)

Hi, it's me, your bf. But only originally.

You are overselective which ironically will lead to your own genetic doom.

I'll be your boyfriend so long as you're 18+
stalked sea squirt#3460

im kind of a shut in. :(

>shut in
Irrelevant. Women have the lion's share of power in romantic situations and are in high demand right now. Place yourself in social situations a few times per week and you are guaranteed to have at least one man pursue you.

Attached: 1656299410643.jpg (1024x966, 53.86K)

Judging by how you didn't give any additional background at all I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you suck at conversation. Don't get me wrong, I do too, but I try because most women don't. It's like Sisyphus pushing a boulder uphill or Atlas carrying the conversation on his back. Then the guy eventually runs out of material to work with and one of the two of you ghosts

have you looked for a boyfriend? where have you looked? what are your experiences?

almost as if the logic was... flawed.
Men are often more willing to date a girl but once they see how weird/imperfect they are or notice some redflags they will be just as picky as women

how come you haven't added me yet?

I keep seeing this and no the logic isn't wrong. I am willing to put up with an immense amount of bullshit for a woman I love, she just can't be fat or have devalued the relationship by sleeping around prior to it

I'm pretty autistic so i sometimes struggle with conversation but i wouldnt say im bad at it. its a two way street
just my (small) social circles ig... i dont know how to initiate anything. i have almost no experience, ive held hands with a boy once

>its a two way street
>i dont know how to initiate anything
That is part of what I'm talking about. The guy has to initiate at first. He HAS to do it, women won't. Eventually you need to reach out to him too though, it can't always be him

helloo??? Why are you avoiding your new boyfriend?

do you go to uni? just find one there

ah okay, it sounds rough then
maybe you should try going out or partying more often, you sound like one of those unreachable cute girls and you just have to make yourself more available

i have tried, just not obvious enough
only 2 men have approached me the entire time ive been at uni. i dont think im most mens type

Attached: 1662040963821364.jpg (537x697, 82.81K)

You would have a bf already if your standards weren't so high.

>only 2 men
>only
OP...

Attached: screen-shot-2019-10-08-at-12.41.18-pm.png (1200x800, 639.62K)

so I guess you're just going to ignore the boys interested in you completely?
and you wonder why you don't have a bf...

still sounds low compared to the average girl to be honest
how old are you op? what are you studyig

if you're the one spamming his tag, you're not interested me- you dont even know me or my personality or appearance. why would i talk to you?

This is nice board, nigga!

Captcha: [verification not required]

Attached: 1660865479949224s.jpg (125x121, 3.59K)

because you want a boyfriend.
Obviously you have no idea what desperation really is.
Go away you are not welcome here cunt

you probably have half of Any Forums in your dms, several "ebfs" and a real life relationship you're cheating on right now. i don't trust whores who post here. you're up to something.

OH OK
SO YOU DO GET TO BE SELECTIVE

MEANWHILE -- AS YOU WELL KNOW, YOU STUPID BITCH -- THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ARE DESPERATE FOR ONE-ON-ONE ENGAGEMENT WITH LITERALLY ANY WOMAN AT ALL, AND ANY WOMAN POSTING *HER* DISCORD WILL IMMEDIATELY BE SET UPON BY AN INBOX FULL OF PROSPECTS

you get to know people by talking to them. nevermind, you might just actually be retarded. the more you post the more clear it becomes why you don't have a boyfriend, and it's not because you don't have options. that or you're trolling.