Have being too "redpilled" prevented you from being a normal functioning member of society and generally a happy...

Have being too "redpilled" prevented you from being a normal functioning member of society and generally a happy care-free individual? My brain is so jampacked with shits Any Forums and Any Forums usually like to say, I'm miserable all the time, I believe the idea of wanting to work and having a job is for people with slave mentality, hence why I'm still unemployed because I refused to be a "cuck", I believe all females are whores, which is why I'm still alone and sad despite being somewhat decent looking, I believe politics is for normies and it's doesn't matter if you're left wing or right wing, the elites up top are always the guys who win, which made me impossible to relate with most people, ect, ect.... Sometimes I wish I can just be retarded normalfag, at least I would be happy and have something to live for, but it's too late, I am too used to this way of thinking and it's ruining my life, I know for a fact that I can not do anything about it and most of the things I care about doesn't concern me personally but I can't just ignore it. How can I escape this mental prison and wipe my brain totally clean again?

Attached: D8astEHXkAIJSV9.jpg (750x664, 55.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if I can register my brain as deadly weapon for civilian life

I would be a genocidal maniac if I were able to put my thought process into action

100%
It's been a major issue for me over the last couple years to the point where I've been suicidal over some stuff. Everyone that has talked with me about it from parents, siblings, friends and therapists have all more or less agreed with the points I've made and had no other advice than to just ignore it and focus on other things.

I'm sure they're right, as the best time when I was happiest was when I was an unemployed NEET focusing mostly on vidya and movies and other time-wasting consumer stuff or when you hang out with family and friends and are just telling jokes and thinking about what's for dinner.

Ignorance is indeed bliss.

By reading about NDEs, which are not just the spiritual red pill, but the spiritual black pill.

Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, gets normies and NPCs more uncomfortable and/or riled up than the idea that near-death experiences are ACTUALLY real, and that there is good reason to think that they are and that we should take them seriously.

Here is an extremely persuasive argument for why near-death experiences (NDEs) are real:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o

It makes a huge deal about the fact that near-death experiencers (NDErs) are representative of the population as a whole, and that when people go deep into the NDE, they all become convinced. As this article points out:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist

>"Statistics collected ... show that the "deeper" the NDE ... the greater the percentage of those who come away certain of the existence of the afterlife. Among those with the deepest experiences ... 100 percent came away agreeing with the statement, "An afterlife definitely exists"."

Since NDErs are representative of the population as a whole, and they are all convinced, then 100% of the population become convinced that there is an afterlife when they have a sufficiently deep NDE themselves. And so would you, me, or anyone, including the most dogmatic atheists and skeptics, because it is VASTLY more self-evidently real than this puny little experience of life on Earth we have now. When you dream and wake up, you immediately realize that life is more real than your dream. When you have an NDE, the same thing is happening, but on a higher level, as you immediately realize that life is the deep, deep dream and the NDE world is the real world.

Attached: 1574742683565.png (2289x1701, 1.46M)

Absolutely, dude. Wish I can turn back the clock, I was so fucking happy back then

So my advice is that you read near-death experience (NDE) accounts and basically all you can about NDEs. Books, YouTube-videos, articles, everything. They will make you realize that there is an afterlife, that there is meaning to life, and that near-death experiencers (NDErs) say that the primary purpose here is to learn to love everyone and everything, no matter what. That it does not matter so much what kind of things we do, but whether we do them with no strings attached, and summon that kindness, love, and compassion on the inside of our own minds as we do it. So the meaning of life then, according to NDErs, is the small things. Whether it is helping someone with their homework, cooking dinner for our family, cleaning the bathroom, or picking up trash from the ground. Whatever it is, if we do it with love, then that is so huge on the other side, it is amazingly huge. So life is like a game where the goal is to summon as much kindness, love, compassion, and generosity as we possibly can squeeze out of our intentions. Which admittedly is definitely easier said than done!

You are playing life on a higher difficulty user. We are here to learn to shine with love and kindness _in a world where it is undeniably hard to do so_! So are you up for the challenge? You can do it user. Show us you can do it.

Attached: 1617703199536.jpg (749x749, 188.69K)

Hey you wanna swap places bud haha

This is my mentality 100%.
It has lead me down a path of self destruction

The truth hurts. That's why normalfags are raised to be bluepilled to protect them from the harsh reality of the world.
On some level many of them know how bullshit capitalism is for example with the elite few reaping all the benefits and the slaves toiling away below but they don't think about or research it enough to break out of their bluepilled prison.
The sad thing is for those of us who have broken out and become red/blackpilled... we wish we hadn't.
We aren't the chosen ones like fucking Neo who had the power to actually make a difference. We're those dumbasses on the ship before Neo wakes up waiting for someone to break the system and save us all.

that's just because your earthly self is a minkowski projection, people in the """afterlife""" are still dicks trust me

The reason I was able to become redpilled/blackpilled/whatever is because I was already an asocial weirdo with no social ties.

Normals do not come to conclusions based on evidence and impartial examination. Largely they come to conclusions based on how well said conclusion meshes with the group. Because I never had such ties, I was able to entertain ideas the normal never could.

I don't hate normals. If I wasn't genetically predisposed to feel debilitating anxiety whenever im in the presence of other humans, I'd similarly come to retarded sentiments such as 'the holocaust happened' or 'our only differences are skin deep.'

Attached: 45rfffd4.jpg (1000x748, 244.41K)

fuck off shill I saw you on b

Yeah I feel the same way. I remember being a weeb browsing this place, slowly being blackpilled by all the posts. Eventually alienated myself from everyone I knew online and irl, lost all interest in everything, now im miserable as fuck but somehow quote on quote enlightened. Its all bullshit cope anyway, I just want to have a good simple life again and not worry about my height, dick etc. Lookism incel faggots killed this place.

Kek, I remember I used to lock myself in my room for weeks because I have a weak chin, but yeah, I don't really give a fuck anymore nowadays

you literally fell for the propaganda. The goal of the lookism posts is to demoralise you and make you kys/alienate.

Now I'm not denying all their theory. Of course not. It has a basis in truth otherwise it wouldn't be so effective. But honestly face/personality are the two main things. Height and especially dick size hardly mean anything until you're really reaching extreme lows like under 5'6, or under 3 inch hard.

If you have even an alright face and an exciting personality and hobbies besides sitting on Any Forums, you can be a 5'7 manlet with a 4.5 inch hard dick and absolutely still get a gf quite easily.

The real redpill is personality is the number on factor, and personality is as immutable as your height or dick size itself. At the end of the day no woman wants a high inhib socially anxious sperg as a boyfriend, and the sad truth is your sperginess is a direct result of your genetics and nothing else and therefore unchangeable.

Didnt this movie series also teach to look within and that the issues arent always on the outside but on the inside as well? Stop ignoring all the other life lessons in the fucking movie, retards

All I took from the movie is the only way you'd be able to make a real change in society is if you had superpowers and could force the elite social class to change their ways.

this.
it also turned out that even the ones outside the matrix where still in the matrix and neo was one in 10 billion to realize.
the robots said they had restarted the simulation plenty of times already they were just going to do it again.

I'm in the same position as you OP. There is no solution, other than finding out the truth. Why are we in this damn place to begin with? What is the point? Not knowing the meaning of life is probably one of the biggest problems - so all that is left is truthseeking.

The way I see it, there are two most probable scenarios. Either the nature of this world is neutral or malevolent. In the neutral theory, it has been created, the same way you might create a world in Minecraft and then just let it play out. Like an ant farm. The malevolent variant suggests that we really live on Satan's playground, eventually some other evil entity. I suggest this because the basic rules of life are cruel - you compete with other organisms for resources, you need to devour other living beings to sustain yourself - a neverending cycle of suffering.

Either way, unless we find out the truth, people that know too much won't be able to find proper meaning in this world - yes having a nice family can provide some meaning, but eventually you'll have to realize that your offspring will also be subject to the potential cruelties later down the road.

Attached: 0lhoqydazko51.jpg (900x720, 91.26K)

I was doomed to not be able to live a "normal" life in the first place. And I'm not even trying to have a pity party here. Just that I'd rather know the truth than keep being fed bullshit lies.

I was never same after this.

Attached: 51hylzZ85KL.jpg (328x500, 35.67K)

The funny thing about this whole blackpill lookism shit is that if you go outside, you know, actually get off the computer, you'll actually see that life doesn't entirely reflect the blackpill philosophy. I'm out and about on pretty much a daily basis (it's part of my job) and even just yesterday I was at an all day event and saw plenty of couples walking around where the dude was average at best looking and average height, and the girl was decently cute looking.

Basically, any philosophy you learn or follow, always take it with several grains of salt.