R/IncelTear poster takes the virginity of an incel, tells her story

>Like last year o actually met up with a guy from a german incel Board and took his virginity to prove that sex doesn't solve all their problems and isn't as magical as tgey think.

>You'd think going on a board of desperate virgins saying who wants to change that would be easy. They banned me twice for being a whore and it Took a while till one guy replied to my message.

>He blocked me afterwards and never called me or whatever. I think he was just as salty afterwards. Probably because it wasn't as good as he expected. But it was his first time, i tried what i could do but yeah... He was nervous and probably a candidate with death grip Syndrom. And he was like really insecure what to say even or do with me or how to even talk to me in Person.

Would you accept this offer?
>inb4 she only messaged fakecel chads
No evidence for that + she said she messaged many different incels until one messaged her back and agreed to it.

Attached: 1655397535166.png (579x283, 44.73K)

I would probably convince myself it was a catfish and never meet up with her, if I am being completely honest

Let me get this straight. She freely offers herself like a whore to prove that women are not whores?

Attached: sisko.jpg (448x336, 9.73K)

Actually let me corract that: to make incels not hate women.

If she was cute, maybe

What's her point exactly? Incels do not care about sex. It's the recent outburst of normalfags who cares about that not the actual incels. Incels care about love, morals and loyality. Fucking whore is putting their normalfag degenrate bullshit on us incels. We do not think of sex, it's roasties and faggot normalfags like you. fucking stupid piece of literal shit.

What a nasty slut

No? Retard. To prove that sex doesn't solve anything.
>Incels do not care about sex
Incels who aren't completely moronic, sure, but that's not most incels.

She's a whore who fucks random guys on the internet (and from an incel forum no less)
Doesn't reflect highly on her

Fancy way of saying you're a deranged retard who can't even function as a basic human being.

Who are you talking to? I never said she was like a desirable gf or doing a great service to mankind.

I mean yeah
I wouldn't use a condom tho I mean what are you going to do? Sue me? I'm unemployed and own nothing

So what did the "incel" think about it?

>incel
>girl has sex with him

kek ok bro

Very creative user. What wording would you have used? She sought out incels to have sex with in particular but obviously they became un-incels.

temporarily embarrassed normalfag

it's sort of missing the point of incels at its core, isn't it?

>I want a woman to want me, to desire me
>"Hey nerd, you know sex means nothing right? I'll fuck you right now"
>Wow, I now know what it's like to be desired and not rejected
>My view of women and the world has changed because a woman begrudgingly had sex with me to prove a point

They miss the entire point of incels lmao. They show no empathy and just expect these loser to be normies. Sex wont change anything because it's not about sex itself, but what it represents. These retards can't empathise with incels because they can't fathom such a heavy fear of rejection. They cannot fathom why someone might not try. Why someone gave up.

They literally cannot understand the views of someone with an entirely different experience.

>incel mods ban you for being a whore
Based
>incel fucks you with no foreplay, blocks you immediately afterwards
Chad

Sex is the only unit of value they understand.

Attached: e8cd085c4cb71c70f0d47157825104af-510x510.png (510x510, 305.2K)

one has to wonder if she would tender this offer to a 5'4 balding indian with a micropenis and autism

>Incels care about love, morals and loyality.
>Sex wont change anything because it's not about sex itself, but what it represents

I don't know why, but I am pleasantly surprised people are self aware.

fuck off, normie. not that I expect a degenerate like you to understand working of a normal human being.

Normos can't even take two seconds to understand this. Either they can't or they won't.

Cope and seethe retard, being a insufferable moron incapable of interacting with other humans apart from an anonymous imageboard doesn't make you morally or intellectually superior.