Am i in the wrong here

i dont understand what is the big deal why are fembots so mean to me

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-03-00-39-58-23_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg (1080x1830, 627.94K)

You are cringe dude ngl

There's a time and place for everything.

you're not supposed to show them videos of shitbulls dying
send her tik tok videos of dumb normie shit

Wow, I'm gonna be in a reddit screenshot, huh?

sage

yeah you're a cringelord dude, didn't anybody teach you to hide your powerlevel? nobody here in your secret club thinks you're cool for this

You are not cringe you are satanic.

to preface i hate dogs and all shitbulls should die, but you seem very obnoxious
>if it's cringe why did i laugh haha!!!
> waaa waaa
>nerd emote
luckily for you you're probably only annoying due to being underage so you'll likely grow out of it in due time

The most interesting thing to me here is that a woman is talking to some guy that, from what I can tell, watches dogs get eaten. Makes me wonder what part of him makes her interested in continuing to talk to him

Women dont like Men who are not Chad dont matter what you do its always be bad for them the Halo effect is real

its a girl i met here and thats why im confused
already got her nudes so i couldnt care less at this point
vid related is what i sent

Attached: 1650831141167.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

This is why I stop talking to r9k guys

what the duck, you are gross and cringe and evil

if you're going to euthanize dogs you can at least not go for fucking drowning them in a river

Then post the nudes

fucking newfags are so cringe. I advocate getting socially awkward kids to kts again so we dont have to read their shitty posts

Whats the meaning of the video?

Ngl gore is cool just not animal cruelty.

it means im a raging faggot please rape my face

Killing pitbulls is a victimless crime

Is it supposed to make me angry? Is it supposed to make me laugh? Shes comitting a crime.

im not op but judging based on the picture in the opening post he expects you to laugh about it

Its not funny. And its not sad either. I could show a video of someone driving over a red light with no consequences and it would have the same effect. Maybe OP has huffed too much paint

It doesn't matter if it's funny or not. If someones not into that shit don't beat them over the head with it. But in typical Autistic Psychopath fashion you assumed that everyone is like you and somehow come to the conclusion that not finding life being senselessly destroyed funny is nerdy.

I also hate shitbulls but talking about that sort of shit is something you do in threads about it. Bringing it up to some random ho like OP, is just dumb. Learn some fucking decorum OP, for fuck sakes man.