This is so fucked up, and I'm self-aware of how bad this is...

This is so fucked up, and I'm self-aware of how bad this is, and a part of it might just be ocd (trying so hard not to think something you end up doing just that).

But when you see a headline like this, does a small part of you think something like "hah! she died and not me, what good are all her followers now".

Of course I feel terrible for this tragedy, but I can't help but notice this side of me, as I would like to think I'm a really nice person in general.

Attached: Capture.jpg (620x545, 64.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/1VJwIZgwGQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thrillseekers get what they deserve. Do t feel the slightest bit bad for people who die doing dangerous shit on purpose.

hey remember the guy who died skydiving for a mtn dew commercial

How dangerous is skydiving?

Is there higher chances of dyeing than coming out alive?

Women who wear makeup all deserve to fall and splatter

youtube.com/shorts/1VJwIZgwGQE

My reaction every time these models get an early grave.

Attached: clairfa.jpg (1258x1965, 277.7K)

i just feel nothing
she is a literally who to me and always will be
i don't use tik tok

I think there are skydiving clubs and stuff so it can't be all that dangerous.

She didn't fly so good! A lot of loyalty for an Onlyfans girl!

Perhaps, but can you imagine the anxiety she felt as she hurtled towards the ground knowing that her prime was about to be cut short?

I feel the same way about her as I did about the retards who volunteered to fight in ukraine only to get blasted to pieces on their first day.

I honestly just don't care when bad things happen to women anymore. It's almost like the universe is trying to balance how good they have it.

Actually I'm convinced a lot of normalfags feel like you. I personally don't enjoy it at all when people suffer pain or die but a lot of normal people let slip that they do when they think they're in good company.

>i'm supposed to feel sad for a caked up whore who would never give me the light of day and probably talks to her girlfriends about how all men should die

nah i'm thinking this is pretty keyed. gonna boot up some battlefield 4 now.

Attached: grseawefdaw.jpg (638x635, 43.68K)

the failure rate is small, if you know what you are doing. As it was a solo jump she likely fucked it up rather than an equipment failure.

>Now I wait until some subber will pull the rope for me, right?

>But when you see a headline like this, does a small part of you think something like "hah! she died and not me
No I would never jump out of a plane

Attached: 567F03A0-7805-4E32-8D13-66640FB288D5.gif (499x315, 480.73K)

>battlefield 4 in 2022
Really nigga? At least play tarkov

>hah! she died and not me
If anything I'm jealous of her dying at such young age. She will forever be beautiful.

Attached: 1648443425839.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

nope, she is a smear on the ground now.

Doing it in the military is extremely safe because you have a group of guys who check and double check your gear, who are looking out for your safety.
Civilian parachuting?
It's a fucking joke and most of the skydiving sites you go to are quite literally a gamble on whether you'll make it out or not, this is sadly due to potheads and retard thrill seekers being those that want to make a dime off of it.

Some stars burn too brightly, I guess