So this is what gender affirming care look like

So this is what gender affirming care look like....

Attached: uhjikuhjik.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

god we need help. why did I have to be born...

Attached: file.png (431x441, 173.55K)

i think i didnt understand what happaned, did she got a abortion or was her uterus removed?

That's a man who due to mental illness had his penis and balls removed, in its place a gaping hole (not unlike the cavity of a chicken carcass) was made, that doctor is pulling out a bunch of material that's put their to dry out the hole to prevent the hole from rotting the man's pelvis
What's unfortunate is that the medical community makes no attempt to stop the rot in these people's brains that makes them think this is going to improve their lives

>her
that's no lady

just leave trans people alone ffs

Attached: 1660152206058721.jpg (1024x972, 336.27K)

jesus christ...the most apropriate think that comes to my mind:

>God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

Attached: 1661808911196887s.jpg (250x225, 5.27K)

im gonna be sick bros

If we leave them alone they will continue to be preyed upon by plastic surgeons looking to make bank on their delusions and insecurities, these people need psychiatric care - not irreversible surgery

bros...imagine the smell...

>If we leave them alone they will continue to be preyed upon by plastic surgeons looking to make bank on their delusions and insecurities,

am I supposed to care? Are we caring about this? Just laugh at the freak and go about your day

These "freaks" are spreading a hysteria that is affecting more and more people each year and it is affecting society at the macro level, enabling them or ignoring them is not effective.

nigga what do I care about society or what easily led simpletons do? Answer is I don't, which is exactly why your own attempts at recruitment fall flat

that's just coping

These easily led simpletons are voting against you at every turn, your life and the lives of those you care about (which I guess I'm catching the hint that you've got no one) are affected by society's sickness

>cope
>cope
>cope

jog on, user

>the lives of those you care about are affected by society's sickness

That's just it: they're not. It only affects dumbasses and I don't care about dumbasses

Why the fuck is he happy about this

>If we leave them alone they will continue to be preyed upon by plastic surgeons looking to make bank on their delusions and insecurities, these people need psychiatric care - not irreversible surgery

Implying psychiatrist have an interest in the patient. They are as dumb and carelss as surgeons, they only want money and a comfy job, nothing else. If you think for any second that they want to help anyone in a serious manner you got it wrong.

m8, your posts only reveal that you're a dumbass at worst and a self-centered incel at best

The harm involved in juicing some basket case via therapy and drugs can't really be compared to the harm (and cost) of cutting them up a la Frankenstein's monster

>Trans are crazy freaks
>Trans are spreading their very appealing ideals to everyone

Can't be both, nigga. I don't think anybody is going to see OP's webm and say, "Oh shit, that's for me!" that wasn't already crazy to begin with. It's no different that penis flatteners or weirdos that cover themselves in piercings. They have a crazy compulsion to mutilate and it's going to happen one way or the other.

Or maybe I'm just not such a tool to fall victim to anyone who spins a metanarrative? Could be?

You're grossly oversimplifying things, some trannies never end up cutting their sexual parts off
Their ideals do appeal to people, especially vulnerable, depressed, and disillusioned young people