Here is your daily dose of blackpill

Here is your daily dose of blackpill
imgur.com/a/je7yu6q#uXXpIYd

Attached: X3tgaZk.jpg (601x700, 72.7K)

it's perfectly okay for women to say this too, they all agree with it. but god forbid a man ever say 'no fat chicks'

Attached: male birth control.png (830x773, 242.05K)

>141 pages
lol lmao even
manlets on suicide watch yet again

>I just wouldn't procreate with them
Well no shit, thanks god they don't.
Passing on manlet genes is fucking cruel, it should be made illegal to have kids if you have a hereditary defect like this.
It disgusts me some people don't even think about it, and condemn their kid to a life of shortitude.

>shortitude
kek

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

I think having a height preference is fine but women having to search for validation really made a cult out of manlet hate just to circlejerk like each other. I feel sorry for them since it seems to mess with a lot of their heads. My sis dated a manlet once and said he seemed nice until he himself started to talk about height and self-loathed + coped about it which is why she now keeps a distance from manlets

Yeah?
Being fat is almost never hereditary, but your height is.

>he seemed nice until he himself started to talk about height and self-loathed + coped about it which is why she now keeps a distance from manlets
kek, I feel many people here have very similar issues

Chicken-and-egg. What came first - manlets complaining because women don't like them, or women disliking manlets?

Attached: akko_hmm.jpg (760x858, 132.53K)

if you were serious about that you'd be advocating for sterilizing dysgenic women since they are manlet / incel factories

Women are already pushing for birth control on boys

Attached: 20220902_160015.jpg (394x415, 54.95K)

Yeah, that's good too.

Tall woman + short man > tall man + short woman, when it comes to having tall boys.

it's funny cause half those women are probably lanklets. Yeah I'd hate short guys too if I was a 6 foot tall fembot

I may not have a good looking face but I'm so thankful for being 6'4

I read it in his voice and I don't even watch that garbage of a channel

Feels good to be a 5'10 bvllking.

Imagine caring what retarded nigger tier whore thinks online fucking kys subhuman monkeys

Well if you're gay indeed that's not necessary.

Honestly, this isn't true. It isn't perfectly okay for women to say this.

Stfu subhuman I'm not gay only gay cucks fags like you care what some online roasties think

>His self-respect and masculinity: gone
Many such cases. Sad.

By short they mean literally any guy under 6'2 btw

Kys simp nigger, ask your mom or wife to me she'll tell you about my masculinity