Is this true boomer bros?

is this true boomer bros?

i'm 22 and i feel old. i wish i could have the past 5 years of my life back and be 17 again and experience teenage love. please tell me i haven't peaked yet

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 16.17.20.png (1544x644, 141.59K)

Dunno, I am 28 and I am completely fed up with everything.

An army of copers will tell you that you're still a child, didn't miss out on anything blah blah.
Best years are 15-25.
If you manage to have sex at 15 when your dick works the best it's sublime.

According to retards on this site your prime years are just beginning.
Missing out isn't real bro just live in the present.

>most Americans
>four in ten
Fuckin' what?

Prime years are 12-35. post-childhood, after youth, and just before middle age sets in.

I find 14 to be the most highly underrated age.

At 22 years old, I was a virgin loser. At 23 years old, I got my first real girlfriend (as in, I had a couple of """girlfriends""" before, but they were girls from really bad living situations who were latching onto literally any boy [and EVERY boy, if you catch my drift] who was nice to them; the """relationships""" each lasted less than a month and never went anywhere). At 25 years old, I lost my virginity to her (as you can probably guess, the relationship had issues). About a year-and-a-half later, at 26 years old, she dumped me for another man, fucking crushing me and reinforcing all of my worst insecurities. At 28 years old, I met the most wonderful woman in the universe, and by the most ridiculous stroke of luck ever, she liked me back and we started dating. At 30 years old, almost a year go, I married her. We own a house together and are blissfully happy every day. I never want to go back.

Also, I don't know what the fuck the recent circlejerking over/fetishizing "teen love" is for. It wasn't brought up much on this board until relatively recently, meaning it's not ACTUALLY a big deal. If you want to be less miserable, maybe you should put an end to this habit of fixating on ideas that make you feel bad, especially when there's absolutely no legitimate reason to fixate on it. When I was lonely and miserable going into my 20's, the fact that no woman had wanted me enough to do ACTUALLY do anything with me of course made me feel awful and gross, but now that I've found happiness, I can say with confidence that it doesn't matter at all. When I can stick my dick in my wife as often as I do, I feel no reason to lament or even think about the fact that I never stuck my dick in anyone as a teenager.

that poll seems like it was made by women who are bitter about aging

I'm approaching this point in my life and it's a strong maybe. My money is stacking, my job is popping, women are interested in me and I'm more fit than I ever was. I just have major trust issues so I don't really let people into my life. It could be good if I could let down my guard and love people. But I'm afraid and my mind conjures all kinds of negative fantasies when I see even the faintest red flag.

I've got to learn to let it go but therapy is like 300 bones a month

this is true if you have money by that point, but if you manage to make over one million or even 500k+ in your 20s your experiences will dwarf anything in your 30s

Wrong. only if you peak early which means youre a loser. For most people their 30s gets better because they are building up relationships and life opportunities which any normal person does. youre coping because your life sucks arse at 30 because youre a failure. YOUR. FAULT!

so you admit you are new to this board and have no idea how good it used to be and that your normalfaggot ass would be chased out of here

youre a shithead

Here's the coping retard I warned you about, OP.

30-35 is the best, your body is still performing great (unless you ate garbage and didn't even exercice), you're often well off fiancially and nothing to prove in your job, it's also the ideal moment to have kids if that's your thing.
I've never been happier in life than since my 30s.

So if a nigger raped your asshole it wouldn't matter to you because it's in the past, right? Like your monkey brain can only focus on the present, you don't have the mental capacity to care about past events.

You're both right but you're both too arrogant to admit any fault which is an enourmous and annoying character flaw you should both fix

teens and early 20s are great if you are attractive and charismatic because that is how you extract the most experience, money helps.

mid 20s to mid 30s are great if you have success and money since you can do what you want and experience actual freedom which gives you experiences, charisma and looks help

Coping retard boomer.
Teenage years are the best if you aren't a loser that takes 30 years to finally start enjoying life.

>if you manage to make over one million or even 500k+ in your 20s
This is so extremely uncommon and out of reach for most that I don't see how it even factors here

The younger you are the better your life is, the vast majority of people can agree on this and the vast majority feel nostalgia for their younger years.
Except the contrarian retards on Any Forums, this is the only place where people with miserable upbringings claim real life starts at fuckin 35

im just saying man you you have even a modicum of social connections (online or in person), are not a manlet, arent retarded, and arent hideous or mentally ill at 21 and you suddenly receive $500k-1 mil you will be ubermench by 30 if you use it properly and will have a cargo ship worth of experiences

Teens and 20's are the best, fuck off.
If you ask any 30+ if they would like to be 15 again they would say yes.
Only a handful of retards here would say no because they were miserable and cringe at memories of their past.
Pathetic cope.

why do you sound so angry and bitter dude? to have fun in your 20s you need to be extroverted or a normalfag and no one here is. you are clearly not a normalfag either as no Thad would come to Any Forums in the first place lol stop trying to act like you're above people you pathetic sociopath

why do you only talk in memes and arrogant quips? do you expect me to take you seriously when you talk like this?

Because this age garbage is the worst nuclear cope I've seen on this board.
No life doesn't get better at 30 if you are not extroverted. No you will not become a middle manager if you are not extroverted.
If you spent 29 years as a recluse you are not hitting your prime. Idiots would rather cope than admit they missed out.

youre the coper because you have absolutely no future ahead of you

Faggots on here WANT to be I misery from reading these replies, good retard. You missed out on teen love? Ok good, now blast your head off and end your sorry existence already if it's that big of a deal, annoying fucking faggots

you're the coper because your early life was miserable and pretend it's the same for everyone

so why are you on a board specifically for social recluses if you feel this way? no one here is going to agree with you. if you're so badass why arent you outside? its saturday and hot girls are out biking

no one here said 30s get better unconditionally btw, they said they get better because you have money by that point

Spent most of my time as a 14 yr old grinding for guns on battlefield

All teenagers are retarded losers. Even the ones who enjoyed their teen years in hedonism regret stuff from then later.
It's impossible to not be a retarded loser as a teen, even the most successful teens are clueless dumbasses who miss opportunities and commit grave mistakes.

if thats true then why are teenagers so arrogant and think they know everything

If you are a social recluse not only did you miss out on teenage love sex pussy etc.
It's not getting any better. There is no prime, anyone that says it gets better is either lying to your face or a straight up retard.
Check 30+ threads, they aren't in their prime fuck off with this coping garbage.

I liked my childhood and teen years, fun time,so many new experiences
Hated my 20s though, between the degree, having to move out, the debts, getting used to work, learning to live as an adult..
And now the worst is behind I have been loving my 30s happier than I ever was. To each their own I guess.

Because they are retards, duh. It's common to look back and cringe at oneself.

the people in their 30s in those threads are hikkimoris and neets and poorfags so of course their life is shit dumbass. why are you using Any Forums as an example of the average 30 year old

what the fuck are you talking about you autistic retard?
you were a loser, other teenagers had good social lives and plenty of sex and genuinely enjoyed their life
>they regret it later
lmao NUCLEAR levels of cope
yeah dude Chad regrets fucking all that tight teenage pussy, he's crying over it, doing fucking therapy
what an absolute moron

im pretty sure only smart arrogant people think they know everything user. retards dont ever claim to know more than they do

why do you want to be a stupid kid again? You realize your brain hasn't finished developing right? It's not a meme you actually don't really have a full brain til like 25.

>why are you using the people of this board on a talk about the state of people here
you are actually brain dead

Best time in life is like 7-9 when you're just smart enough to barely comprehend the world but still young enough to feel like its magic.

>don't look at outliers bro that's not what your life will be like
>you are actually braindead

huh??? If you tie your sense of identity to a fucking Any Forums board then your peak existence was the moment before you discovered Any Forums. I'm over 30 and I don't click on those threads so who are you really surveying?

Late 20s/early 30s is when you have the most freedom

Until your mid-20 you're still in school and not independant finanically, you have to follow the mold
25 to 30 most people either pay debt or start saving up, you have to secure a job and all, it's a bit stresful and you lack experience, still figuring out stuff
Around 30 you are finally fully on your own with savings and experience, and still in good shape physically. It's when you have the most options, the peak years to live your own life.

Attached: 1654845808650.jpg (212x238, 7.6K)

You are obviously too retarded for coherent thought. Let me put you simpler for your chimp brain: we don't give a fuck about the lives of normalfags, maybe they do peak at 30 who gives a fuck?

Those Chads have their own regrets too, if they stop living to exercise self deprecation like robots do.
Everyone fucks up, disrespects people who were undeserving, miss on opportunities they couldn't have seen coming, etc.
I doubt there is even one person on this Earth who wouldn't change a lot of stuff in their past if they suddenly magically could.

Not even about arrogance, it's just about having no way of knowing everything. We'll regret stuff from NOW in a few years, if we look back and think. But the truth is we have no way of seeing the stuff coming, even if we try our best. Regret is unavoidable, if you opt to feel it.