/britfeel/

horsebox edition

Attached: horsebox.jpg (275x183, 11.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIDCJRmsFPI?t=1715
youtube.com/shorts/K-76RtNdO64
youtube.com/watch?v=nxY5_FuckuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

toast general

Attached: 47373838.jpg (1124x637, 72.53K)

That is one fancy horsebox. Swanny wishes he got his ring stretched in a slick horsebox like that.

corr i would live in that

MB please post... My life have no meaning otherwise... I even bored of that fat alcoholic fishy wanker SSM...

thinking of using a peep show image, want that guy to spaz out again about it

>Stranger: U! Need a spildeage dianamic disneasier

wtf did he mean by this

Went to AA earlier today there was someone there that talked like SSM. Saying stuff like "I arent going back to the alcohol it bad stuff". I forget theres people out there that have really poor english comprehension

his recent vid dug deep to his early years

youtu.be/DIDCJRmsFPI?t=1715

>2004
>nursing course at college
>classmates start complaining about stinky fish smell
>it's you
>stuck in class for another hour while everyone complains about fish smell
>go home with confidence completely shot
>get plastered on the special brews
>never show up to another class again
>year later diagnosed with fish odour syndrome
>no known cure
>waste away on bennies the rest of your days

Attached: CvSvWoFXgAIp51O.jpg (769x1024, 173.22K)

Dear Mark,

I hope you're enjoying your time in the horsebox. I hear it's quite cozy in there. You must be excited to be spending so much time with your gypsy uncle. I'm sure he's been teaching you all sorts of things. I bet you're really enjoying the experience.

I must say, I'm a little jealous. I wish I could be in there with you, but alas, I'm stuck here in prison. I can only imagine how much fun you're having. I bet your uncle is really showing you a good time.

I hope you're not getting too cold at night. I hear it can get pretty chilly in those horseboxes. I bet your uncle is keeping you warm though. I'm sure he's been teaching you how to keep yourself warm in there.

I hope you're having a great time. I'm sure you are. I bet your uncle is really taking care of you. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get out.

Yours truly,

ShipAnon

I imagine it is really traumatising. Imagine being a bit of a shy kid and you literally stink like rancid fish. I get a bit nervous and theres nothing wrong with me, imagine literally stinking of fish. It'd make me a basement dweller I know that for a fact. All the SSM haters like to think the fact he can go out on the piss means he's fine but alcohol is literally a drug that makes you stop caring. Ive gone out drinking when I was an alcoholic in dirty unwashed clothes that stunk of BO. when youre an alcoholic you stop caring but obviously it doesnt mean youre not traumatised. if SSM tried to get a job sober he'd fold under the pressure

>tfw on holiday but not really enjoying it because I have to keep looking after my bros sprogs because he keeps fucking off and dumping them on me whilst I'm trying to chill and do my own thing

stop being a pushover and say you're off somewhere every day even if you're not

>tfw on holiday
Get off Any Forums then, weirdo. Stop blogposting but disguising it as a dull greentext as well.

On holiday in the horsebox

youtube.com/shorts/K-76RtNdO64

King ian drinks whole 2L bottles of dr pepper for his tea. 500 calories just in that

A4TK
A4TK

horsebox. LMFAO!

Getting rimmed inna horsebox

Pakis kayaking onna river

>JAMES 5

>1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.

is this some cryptic horsebox talk?

plump ship

lmao look at this youtube url
youtube.com/watch?v=nxY5_FuckuY
>Fuck u
hahahahah gutted

I was under the impression that they'd ban curse words from the URL. Im pretty sure tom scott implied they had.

wheres the speed lad from. if youre from yorkshire can you sort us a few gs