Go to r9k "fembot" discord

>go to r9k "fembot" discord
>its all normalfag whores who posted nudes when underage
also yuno is mikufan

Attached: ''fembot'' discord.jpg (1674x1248, 487.83K)

man now people are gonna add me on discord thanks a lot

Can you give me link

Women are so vile they can't leave biggest losers on the internet alone, even here they have to come seeking attention

>this is who you share your board with

Attached: 1657238826047.png (1533x1054, 1.38M)

women that shall not be

.gg/DTgf9S3A

What are you doing on a disc server only for fembots. Get the fuck out

that's really ironic coming from you

man, one good thread, one? keep the fucking child grooming application revelations to yourselves

You aren't a fembot. You even wear make up and listen to shit black metal and worst metal bands.

What do you mean?
Orig orig original

You dont even know my fav bm bands lol

okay """"fembot"""""

Attached: file.png (291x103, 13.3K)

the empire states of r9k """fem"""bots

Attached: file2.png (424x178, 23.16K)

waaa stop i dont want people to add me

Is that some reverse psychology bs or something?
Not gonna add you either way. You don't seem worth it.

well I just figured out how to turn off fren requests so it doesn't matter anymore desu

lol theyre mad someone is getting prime pussy instead of their used up onlyfans cervix

Attached: file.png (836x445, 49.58K)

Such sad fatherless behavior

I got groomed on Any Forums when I was 16 years old by a 30 year old man and all I got to show for it is neethood and no friends. Are you saying there is a whole server of women like me that's funny. It should be called the retard ring. Idiot institution? The groomed gang.

Attached: cheesee.png (500x224, 221.99K)

Can I get banned from discord in general if I spam gore there?

>Check link out of curiosity
>"/r9k babes"
>Name sus...
>Join anyway
>Ask if there are any mommies
>"no"
>Leave immediately
2/10 don't bother. Also I saw vore was in there and forgot to tell her thanks for the awesome fap material on the way out, whoops. Whoever sent the invite or joins that, pls forward my regards (thank in advance).

this board is for incels and NEETs, you are neither

Learn to LIGHTEN up :DDD

Attached: 1660924554020677-1.png (682x581, 156.31K)

>call themselves fembots and/or femcels
>are always normalfags and whores
Why is it like this bros? Do true fembots actually exist?

I feel like women that haven't had sex by age 25 or older have institution-tier mental problems or insanely high standards (which is based). Being a woman is just saying no repeatedly until you deem a guy worthy enough and I say this as a very ugly woman

So real fembots don't exist, gotcha. What a depressing reality. Even worse because whores and normalfags pretend they do.

And who said so??? I dont read any rules here

No, every girl I've met off Any Forums is either mentally ill, an attention whore, or both. Despite their issues, they have no problems with getting dates. So "fembots" and "femcels" don't exist, it's bullshit to try to fit in where they're unwelcome (or to purposely agitate anons) and they should fuck off or kill themselves. If they claim to be single, they're lying or they choose to be single. There literally is no other possibility. Also odds are if you date them, you'll get cheated on, so don't even bother unless you enjoy being cucked.