I'm just happy knowing women are suffering

I'm just happy knowing women are suffering.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 011305.jpg (3675x727, 460.54K)

both this board and that site are some of the most wretched places on the internet. it's difficult to fully articulate just how irredeemable you are.

Ok? You really aren't saying anything here.

>im so lonely i feel inferior and unlovable
>i should dump the only person to tolerate my ass
lmao

Attached: 1657510518446.jpg (871x995, 347.05K)

it is pretty great, isn't it

the human condition is innately suffering, so no matter how good someones life is, they are all catastrophically suffering

and we're all going to hell so their will be no end to it

feels good man

Attached: feels_good_man.jpg (260x280, 45.15K)

were already in hell and i spend all my time trying to figure out how to make sure i dont get reincarnated when i die you should too

They're not even really suffering, just looking for something to be upset about.

for very simple female minds like that, that is all the suffering they are capable of

it's like... a hamster can only feel so much pain but a HUMAN can feel so much more pain

both instances are equally excruciating

for her that is unbearable pain on the level of any true REAL suffering that men feel

I unironically get off to women being abused (as long as they aren't mothers)

When the woman in this picture's realizes her took is broken...

DAMN that is some good stuff there

Attached: Superior-Spider-Man-VS-Black-Cat-1.jpg (1041x1600, 474.53K)

>dumping your bf because you gaslit yourself into believing he doesn't like your small tits
Textbook woman moment.

and women with inferiority complexes on their boob size is my favorite fetish

I lost 3 female friends recently (because I'm a psychopath) and I literally miss the one with a flat chest the least, i practically dont even remember her

The one with the big tits I think about and miss to this day

Size is all that matters.

I remember the flat girls squeaky little voice where she tried to sound like a "cute loli" to compensate for her woeful inadequacy

it's sad really lol

SEETHE FLAT GIRLS, SEETHE! YES! :D

Attached: cry_more.png (750x541, 310.56K)

Literally this but replace boobs with dick.

Just become no sex before marriage christian

easy as that man

I'm evening out again, I take back all these bad things I said, sorry

So leave, no one's keeping you here

>It's gotten so bad that I just snap at him and accuse him of wanting other girls
Why are women like this? She deserves this pain and more for that.

Hello cc sisters browsing this thread! I just want you to know that I love small breasts as well :3

This is so weird to me. I know differences exist between men and women, but is this just one of those things that they can't do? What I'm saying here is that a woman can't stand the idea of settling, this feeling is incredibly strong. When a man expresses this (because even though he didn't get his first choice, he's still very happy with his second) that she projects he must feel this same level of disatisfaction as well? So she just feels that her bf must feel this way about her boobs in this scenario?

Just get a fucking boob job, Jesus Christ.

If I could get taller using simple outpatient surgery with a recovery time measured in days, I would do that in a heartbeat.

>NOOOOOooooo I don't want to solve my problem NOOOOOoooooooo

Shut up.

>When a man expresses this (because even though he didn't get his first choice, he's still very happy with his second) that she projects he must feel this same level of disatisfaction as well? So she just feels that her bf must feel this way about her boobs in this scenario?

No, it's worse than that. Women are FAR MORE monstrous than that.

Even if she *is* his first choice, she cannot stand the fact that he considers any other woman attractive for any reason whatsoever. She is driven into a despairing rage at the thought that he might find big boobs nice even in passing, and even if she remains his first choice.

PSA to all women

Do not take this mans advice
DO NOT get a boob job
just find a nice bf who appreciates you and LET HIM KISS YOUR TINY BOOBIES while he fugs you and cuddles you
Get the fuck over yourselves and let a guy like you