Why is dating so hard esp when you're in your fucking 30s

why is dating so hard esp when you're in your fucking 30s

Just want a qt girl who will listen to my autistic rants about shit i like and be there for me. Im so tired of being lonely. I will play stupid shit like stardew valley if i have to.

Are femcels just a larp for attention or do they actually exist

Attached: 1644140400894.jpg (1000x1204, 332.82K)

if you got resources dating is easy if you just wanna get laid because women look for resources and providers or dopamine fixes
if you want love, you're fucked, no matter your race sex or disposition

Attached: 1659371393541995.jpg (1080x1920, 460.59K)

>Are femcels just a larp for attention
Being a woman is one long larp for attention

Femcels dont exist, they're just sub-stacies with cluster b disorders

Attached: Fembots.png (526x524, 55.78K)

if you are ugly, no its not, lol. Or short. Or neurodivergent.
Women have the opportunity to get laid from age 16-99, at ANY time. If they are celibate, it is completely by choice and any attempt to play it off as them being undesirable is just to manipulate you. They mean they're sad they can't fuck chad, they are not femcels.

>f you are ugly, no its not, lol. Or short. Or neurodivergent.
get money and resources and bitches will flock to you in an attempt to manipulate you into providing them security no matter which of these 3 afflict you
getting laid is easy
im short and i can get laid because i have the personality of lalo salamanca and bitches love psychos because it gives them dopamine
youre fucked if you want love though bro

Yes they will want to talk to a spaghetti spilling underweight short sperg just because he has some money, he can buy hookers if thats what you mean, I guess.

>The women that browse this imageboard are by all accounts worse than the average female population.
Preach. I have reached the same conclusion.

idk what to tell you bro enjoy being a queer

Attached: 1658336244318030.jpg (250x243, 4.87K)

Just date an early to mid 20s chick.

I have been rejected by gay people too I literally was looking for sex on grindr and could not find some in a large city. I am just completely unfuckable and unlovable I guess.

idk post your face? are you disfigured or something? i can get pussy and i'm almost a dwarf

I'm not posting my face or body for you people to call me disgusting again.
>i can get pussy and I'm almost a dwarf
Okay, you are a normie get the fuck off of the board then why are you here. Also you are most likely neurotypical. I bet you have a big friend group too don't you faggot.

>Okay, you are a normie get the fuck off of the board then why are you here. Also you are most likely neurotypical. I bet you have a big friend group too don't you faggot.
i am a legitimate maniac living in a fucking shack in the woods that can blend in because i have a brain bro
sorry to hear that your skin is black though

I'll be 30 this weekend. My dating chances were already shit so I feel like entering my 30s means the chances only continue to lower

>has a friend group and gets laid
>I'm NOT a normie bro!!1!
You have a brain that's neurotypical, why do you want to be an outcast so bad. I hate people like you that larp as if you aren't a normie that wants to feel special.

idk why you love dualism so much this us vs them shit is the gayest victim complex shit ever since were all suffering in hell no matter what
the reason why you cant get laid is that youre a whiny faggot whos overly feminine that much is apparent after 5 posts from you bro

>haha no bro we're both suffering
You have had sex and people that have loved you I have been alone and ostracized my entire life. The fact you compare the two shows you have no idea what its like, go to any other part of the internet and brag about banging women and talk about how easy it is, you don't have to come here and do it too.

i just want love and companionship. If i wanted to get laid i might as well just pay a hooker for the hour and call it a night

But i feel like i fucked up by having such a large dating gap and not pursuing anyone.

I just want a nerdy girl like me who isnt going ot waste my time / get bored.

I feel for the LDR larp and that just hurts but its better than not having anyone, even if they arent local

blah blah blah youre never gonna get laid because you bitch more than a fucking woman does im sick of reading your shit
love is extremely hard to find, no matter your disposition, personality, wealth or influence. i know your pain bro, and im sorry, all we can do is try to be good people and have faith what we put out is returned to us in some form

Why are you here? You are a fucking normie.
>I have so much sex bro haha :^)
You have rapidly contributed to the decline in quality of the site, you should download tiktok instead you and your gf can post little couples videos on it. WHY do you have to fucking come here, is being able to have romantic companionship and sex not enough? I hope you get tortured to death by cartel members.

its just hard bro. I have an ok paying job. I have money to spend but i want someone who wants to be with me, who likes me for my personality and not for the attention.

I think im just having a bad mental night. I work 2/3rds of my day off and come home to nothing. I just want someone to look forward to, someone to be in a call with while im at work. Just something to fill that void.

Sorry for spilling onto you guys by making this thread but im just so fucking tired

Attached: 1655627910543.png (1280x720, 870.89K)

nah youre good dude im here to talk to you
i really understand the struggle
its not anything to do with you as a person, its just that this realm is fucked up. theres really very few people out there with a heart and soul intact so it was never about what you have or dont, its about finding a needle in a haystack
ive fucked borderline women who talk less you than you goddamn stfu

Attached: ok bro.gif (220x242, 532.02K)

Normie fucking leave. You're talking about "you get what you put out" type bullshit, you are a sub 80 IQ fucking drone. You DONT understand his fucking struggle, you can have sex when you want. You are like a rich person going to a homeless shelter being like,
>yeah bros I totally get it, being homeless is fucked, I'm homeless too!
You fuck alot of women, congrats, you fucking soulless husk. I would sell my soul to watch you get impaled on a stake.