Women only want guys who are 6 ft tall, 6 pack abs, 6 figure making handsome Chads...

Women only want guys who are 6 ft tall, 6 pack abs, 6 figure making handsome Chads. It is literally impossible to get a girl otherwi-

Attached: 80FED584-2500-489B-928F-A6343860544E.jpg (1908x1146, 158.05K)

When I'm scrolling through ig to check out staceys from around the world, I find that a not so insignificant amount of them have rather plain or even ugly boyfriends. It kind of gives me hope. I'm not saying I'm a good looking guy but some of these dudes look like ugly cavemen.

Why do you want an insta thot Stacey?

Every man wants one
They're literally wired to want them

Wheelchair boy has obvious chad face and height genetics that you can tell even through his crippling disease.
It is over.

I don't. I just think they're the most physically attractive women. I'm not talking about ig models, I'm talking about Staceys that happen to be on ig.

If I remember correctly, the cripple is extremely wealthy. She's most likely his carer that he pays to act as his gf.

Exception that proves the rule. Find new material.

listen i live in los angeles, i see 10/10 girls with average to ugly guys daily, i myself am what i would consider average, and i have been hit on by plenty of women, its possible guys.

"chad face"
what an asymetric hapsburg-esque jaw?

probably just caused by the disease. imagine it more symmetrical and that's a CHAD

I think I would be pretty good looking if my lower jaw wasnt fucked (even thought its not fucked, keep reading).

I just got my x-rays back and its pretty clear that after consulting with a surgeon, my lower jaw isnt actually recessed. I don't have breathing problems, my back teeth are perfectly aligned, i don't have an overbite, but i look fucked up. What is going on? Well, what i DO have is a pretty serious overjet, my front teeth came in at a strange angle so i look weird. Is this one of those cases where braces and extractions without surgery may actually improve appearance and not fuck it up more?

I am ashamed i know this, but here we go.

This bitch is fucked in the head. She isnt with him for anything more then the attention it provides and oh boy it provides.
Everyone in universe sees them and goes >how tf
He only serves her this purpose, a toy which to gather more and more attention. I actually feel sorry for him. He knows this and he knows he cant do better. He puts up with her bs, acts like a puppet for her, just to get the slightest bits of intimacy.
Dont wish to be him.

>ANOTHER example of jbw in action
its over dethnic bros. time to pack it in.

I think even the most bluepilled normies will think that she's fucking somebody else on the side, unless the cripple is hiding a 10 inch dong and she has a weird auschwitz child stephen hawking fetish.

Man if you need an explanation why those two are together then you are lost and beyond redemption.Unironically kys

Attached: 1661794622785.png (600x800, 166.7K)

You forgot the attention seeking gf who will date elon musks, retard (ok pic) or even melania trump... you didn't think women are not selfish did you? Oh..user..you...

Attached: 1658202817625894.gif (500x220, 2.19M)

Some women are degenerates and like people like him. Its not love its her fulfilling her fetish.

This. I have a fucked up fetish for disabled guys with pretty women so I have been following her for years. She baits about impregnation ALL the time with clickbait "off birth control" videos (who even fucking says that shit publicly). She gets off on the attention and the taboo nature of it, sort of like how a BPD whore of a mother gets off on the attention of munchausen syndrome via proxy their kids into being sick and unwell.

Never underestimate how far a woman will go for attention.
He's "internet famous", so they get with him for clout.

this is the only chance that dude had though like she's either delusional or some kind of unheard of living saint who actually loves him, or it's some kind of weird grift on her/both their parts, or its a depraved obsession thing, or she just cheats on him all the time, there's something going on, I've got a different style of condition where my muscle growth gene is fucked so I'm weak as fuck and have skinny arms, but it's not immediately obvious and I can still walk and do everything unaided, and it SHRIVELS pussies, absolutely desiccates them, I'm sexually repulsive to women, and this guy is a hundred times worse off than me, no way she's attracted to him genuinely

She's clearly mentally ill
Original

Habsburgs were the Chads of 16th century Europe and Americas. Their empire was even bigger than Chad.