This is the worst day of my life... iris is going to fuck corner store guy and there's nothing I can do about it...

This is the worst day of my life... iris is going to fuck corner store guy and there's nothing I can do about it... literally being cucked over the internet... why even live anymore iris was my one and only... btw I'm not her "eboyfriend" I'm the one she SHOULD have been with all along... fucking why iris why did you have to do this to me I bet I can beat up corner store guy I will fight for your love

Attached: artworks-MwyO9cwQedgcSALz-yImtjw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 38.73K)

What a pathetic state for man to find himself in

getting cucked by BBC even online. black men always win

Attached: 0CE72080-F24C-44C5-9020-2DC12ABCC94B.jpg (656x815, 221.91K)

I dont think any of these people are real

HAHAHA holy if this turns out to be some revenge fk for all the anons that called her the nword or ugly that's pretty based. maybe not cause you still getting fugged. unless she likes it then it's a dub. you user think she'll enjoy her time with asap rocky?

Yeah all the guys that called her an ugly nigger that needed to quit ewhoreing, we are all so "cucked"
are you fucking retarded? I hope that nigger gets married and never comes back to this board.

She was already used goods you cuck. She literally lost her virginity in a hookup on /soc/ LMAO.

you're the ones that most likely have a crush on her, but you're doing some middle school shit. otherwise you do it so that you could talk to her and have her respond to you.

is iris the black grill with the pikachu outfit on?

As I lament my loss of my one true love I come to realize that I was not meant for love anyways... iris is too good for me and the only way we would be together is if she dropped her standards and I wouldn't want her to be miserable just to make me happy... this is so upsetting I want to rage and cry all at the same time why the fuck did she have to do this to me my night is fuckiyn ruined and probably the rest of the month too... won't even be able to enjoy my birthday next week because all I'll be thinking about is how iris won't love me

Now I know how billie joe Armstrong felt when he wrote wake me up when September ends :(

It's fucking over, this is why we should not look at cute girls

Yes she is so pretty why won't she love me

Attached: 1661434850043123.jpg (3464x3464, 1.42M)

yeah shes cute. Worthy of collaring.

Sadly this is the internet, so nothing productive will come out of this. Maybe one of us will meet her IRL and have our way with her.

I'm going for a drive to clear my head... this is really bothering me I can't sit still I want to rage because what the fuck she can't do this to me
I want to meet her in real life we would be perfect together

>billie joe Armstrong
user................ please seek help; I'm asking you to do this for my sake

Back from my drive, still can't believe it. I listened to the whole blurryface album and it helped. I don't know, maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. I don't think I'll be over this for a while but I feel better than before. I went from a 10 to a 6. I think I reached acceptance but it still hurts. We were supposed to be together. The shrooms told me

IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF... SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING SAVE HERSELF FOR ME. THIS IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT. LIFE ISNT FAIR.. I FUCKING HATE WOMEN SO MUCH!!!!!!! WHY DO NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1636102773953.png (1024x920, 207.37K)

>the worst day of his life is some faggot internet celebrity bullshit
gtfo of here you retarded twitch watching social network normal faggots

Attached: 000b3740368afc66538e00454e6230919685c2d2ab86a9184794aa2215888f5c.jpg (850x476, 37.07K)

Why the fuck do you autistic faggots orbit around and rage for girls you have NO chance of dating? It's pathetic and a little hilarious

I WAS MEANT TO FUCKING FLY TO CANANADA TO KISS HER ON THE LIPS AND THEN FUCKING MARRY HER! SHE WAS ONLY MEANT TO HAVE EYES FOR ME!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

GRADE A PROJECTION AND RETARDATION

dear god I need to leave this place

Attached: doomer3.jpg (225x225, 8.4K)