Marrying or simply impregnating former whore

Assuming I got the money, and I'm interested in being a dad, is marrying a former whore a good idea? I just want warmth from her and that's it. I could make her a housewife and we could have a child.
If not marry, I could just be father out of wedlock so no risk of divorce

Attached: drake-adonis-sophie-brussaux-2020-billboard-1548-1585688858.jpg (1548x1024, 1.04M)

If she was wife material, she wouldn't have been a whore. Don't do it

??? What if she just didn't have the money to survive ?

Once a whore always a whore. You can't make a housewife out of that shit. If you're just trying to pass on your genes it's one thing but you should never settle with the cunt.

I use to jerk off to this girl, unreal ass.

Nigga got cucked

I'm not talking about somebody who fucks for recreation but those who did it for cash.

>but those who did it for cash.
Bruh that's even worse. You want to wife a literal whore? The fuck is wrong with you?

I just want to be a dad and have a woman in my life for warmth

And you think a literal whore is your best bet? Sad motherfucker, you shouldn't have kids at all.

former whore who left it behind

So a literal whore. If you're happy being that much of a cuck, and worse yet having a literal whore be the mother of your kids, then go for it.

>Drake got betabuxxed, had to acknowledge bastard child from a literal whore, no more grooming teens, laughing stock etc
>all because he said Pusha T's album sales were bad

This was arranged. Notice how they are both Jewish. Drake needed to produce Jewish offspring for his handlers.

Well you can. Not that hard to make food and raise kids and drop them off at school and Yada Yada. But yeah everytime you turn your back she might be sucking somebody else off. That sucks. So don't expect much loyalty.

>have a gorillion dollars
>impregnate what looks to be a latino male in drag
why

One of my best friends married a former sorority Stacey slut. She's been fucked by a lot of different guys. Her body count is easily in the 20s or 30s. I'm not saying that its a good idea but against my expectations they have a kid and another one on the way. I thought that she would cheat on him or something but his kid looks like him and her instagram is now full of posts about being a mom and the family life. On one hand I think good for him, since he was like me back in the day and couldn't get laid to save his life. On the other hand, I'm kind of mad that she got to have her cake and eat it to. Fuck around with all the alpha chads and then find a nice beta provider to take care of her. I'm not saying my buddy is a beta cuck or anything like that but neither him or I are giga-chads.

I definitely hear you man, kind of bs. Basically reminding you life is not fair and I think it's nonsense when people act like you are wrong for recognizing this. Stacys just get to keep winning at life, without dealing with any fall out. Thing that sucks, if she leaves your friend she could find another guy like him and probably still get Chad on the side.

Same, along with Maliah Michel...who Drake also dated. She said his dick was the size of her forearm...

Isn't it amazing how drastically different one person's life can be to another?

Attached: 1398559501156.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

Because she is Jewish. He needed jewish offspring to carry his legacy.

Is he really the dad?