7 years ago

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/22785073/#22785073

remember this thread? it spawned a whole meme and was probably the first influx of normalfags to Any Forums. 7 fucking years ago.
for newfags who aren't aware, the OP shot up his college the day after he posted this...

Attached: stress.jpg (239x211, 8.31K)

Such a long time ago...
And motherfucker is still at it making music reviews like nothing.

Attached: ralph (6).png (271x232, 117.73K)

>the average Any Forums poster was 10 years old when this happened
I want to minecraft myself bros...

Attached: feeling-know-your-meme-crying-meme.jpg (710x520, 72.11K)

Can anyone tell me the guys name?

didn't he also shout retarded meme shit during the shooting too? its been so long i dont remember everything about it.

Anthony Fantano is his name

Attached: ralph (11).png (313x308, 157.16K)

the face of pure eviI

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-10-02-at-11-25-04-AM.jpg (1200x608, 127.85K)

I was not there, but interesting

Attached: kek..............jpg (718x178, 32.18K)

7 fucking years... not a peep

but seriously, 7 fucking years? jesus christ... i remember reading that thread

Attached: phil2.jpg (1280x592, 49.22K)

I know it's not him, that's the music review guy. If you do actually know can you please tell me?

Christopher Harper Mercer. He perpetrated the Umpqua Community College shooting. You can check the dates for confirmation that I'm not bullshitting

boooooooo back to plebbit

Attached: ralph (25).png (238x237, 100.4K)

Thank you for letting me know. I looked up the guy and he looked familiar. Didn't realize he made that post before an heroing, can see why so many people came here after.

>newfag pretending to be an oldfag
kys no one buys it, we all get the meme it's just not funny when it's posted by an avatarfag

Poindexters like you have always been a cancer upon Any Forums even before the normie invasion.

Attached: ralph (19).png (202x202, 69.06K)

This thread was a defining moment of Any Forums. Newfags don't remember, but at this point right before Trump kids took over the site, Any Forums was the cultural zeitgeist of this board. Not only did the grinch shooter have a massive impact on our board, but it's affected the tide of mass culture, from this point on our lingo and memes infiltrated the mainstream hard, to the point that incel words are now common vernacular. People don't understand how huge this was because bow Any Forums is a shell of its former self. Sad.

says the avatarfag. lmao. kys.

I was so much happier back then bro..

Suck my balls, redditor

Attached: ralph (33).png (352x321, 198.89K)

That's not the oldest thread on the board with that OP, the archives aren't very good the further you go back.

see I remember it clear as day, october 2015