I lost this cat a couple days ago and I'm heartbroken, he was the only friend I ever had

I lost this cat a couple days ago and I'm heartbroken, he was the only friend I ever had.
What should I do now?

Attached: based cat.png (564x435, 517.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1272084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Locate his remains and do a bbq with them.

Get another cat. When my first died in January, nobody in my house could do anything until we got a new pet. You can't replace what you've lost, but being able to care for a new baby, seeing it be young and energetic, really helps.

Beautiful cat and I like its jewlery on neck xd so funny and keyed

He's lying, it's a meme cat

I have seen this cat being posted already 10 times here...

Find out who steals the cats and then hunt them dox them and kill them all.

I hate wild cats and coyotes. I've got wild rabbits I've been monitoring. Mother fucking tripod, this son of a bitch rabbit he survived 2 or 3 years and a lot of bunnies match his coat and he's gone now and this stupid fucking cat always hangs around here. If you don't own a farm and you let your cat run wild you're a piece of shit. We have coyotes, and foxes, and trained dogs, god damnit tripod was like my pet that I don't do anything about and as soon as these stupid fucking cats move in tripod is dead. He survived as a rabbit with a broken mangled leg that didn't work. His snow tracks were pretty obvious. His leg was mangled and he went around being a rabbit despite that horrible deformity. I never did anything to feed him but I seen tripod around here all the damn time until you fucking cat fuckers were irresponsible.

>they keep cats
hello homosexual men that like penis in butts?

What's his name?

Pddoxoc9x9c

What was
Dude is dead

get another one you parasite infested loaf, it's a hypothetically better life than being in some shelter or worse

Oh, I thought you meant you lost him.

That wasn't me replying.
His name is/was Don.

Wasn't his name Luke?

Don't you just love life sometimes? The minute I get home from a long day at Mac, there's a power outage and I can't do shit.

I know a guy named Lee who can find him/her for you

Honetsly it was closer to 4-5 years, motherfucking tripod. This crafty son of a bitch. I've tracked down things by their snow trail before and he held strong for so long. fuckin tripod. I might not of fed him and brought him into my home but he largely subsided in my yard for years on end. I considered him my pet.
because he had 3 legs. His forth leg was mangled beyond recognition but still attached. He was a tripod.

>What should I do now?
Kill yourself
derpibooru.org/1272084

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 21.83K)

You know, there are much more fulfilling ways to live your life than this.

Attached: M027.png (997x285, 53.04K)

You'll have a

Attached: C.png (786x81, 19.55K)

Shot to the

Attached: D.png (649x323, 32.91K)

Skull one that

Attached: E.png (690x121, 21K)

You'll wish never

Attached: F.png (454x46, 6.8K)

Happened but you

Attached: G.png (673x54, 10.97K)

Secretly wanted it

Attached: H.png (686x86, 15.92K)

Through your actions

Attached: I.png (777x121, 19.35K)

You need to stop doing this bro, its gone too far.

Heh, totally forgot I met the Bringer of Storms, Erik Rutan (of Morbid Angel and Hate Eternal), in the bathroom at a club one day.

And guaranteed it

Attached: J.png (626x165, 17.76K)

>You need to stop doing this bro, its gone too far.
You first

Attached: K.png (331x63, 8.04K)

Will fucking happen

Attached: L.png (598x135, 36.45K)

A violent death

Attached: A.png (511x101, 22.34K)

Find better fetishes and hobbies

also

RIP Cat.
Had the pleasure of seeing you guys back in February 2012 with Megadeth.
No matter what, your spirit and undying love of rock n' roll will live on.

>Find better fetishes and hobbies
You first

Attached: M.png (479x98, 12.45K)

Will be upon

Attached: N.png (915x141, 24.39K)

Just me hanging out with my boys Tom Kenny and Jeremy Shada

I'd hate to imagine the life that you live

Attached: O.png (416x71, 14.27K)

You much blood

Attached: P.png (854x75, 26.82K)

So might as well just post an interesting story about me and the bus today.
Today I was taking the Meadowlands bus which had come at 5:24 or so. Everything was going well until about halfway through, when the bus had to stop because the driver thought he was driving a Meadowlands bus, but it was actually a West Hamilton Loop bus this whole time and no one else noticed, so he made us get off and the passengers walked to the bus terminal which our bus had just passed.
As we were walking there, there was an actual Meadowlands bus that had just passed us while we were walking. Obscenities and birds were thrown.
I noticed there was a bus in the terminal that was going to the Mountain Garage, so I decided to take the initiative and ask if he could take us to Meadowlands (after explaining the situation, of course). He said sure, mainly because Golf Links was on his way to the Garage, so I motioned to everyone that he'd take us to Meadowlands

Your obsession with attacking people who don't like MLP is unhealthy

Attached: Q.png (649x102, 18.83K)

Will be spilled

Attached: R.png (985x63, 15.08K)